Chapter 21.

PAISLEYS POV:

I walk in smiling, and Chris and Jai see right through it. Which is good, unless they actually can see through it and are just pretending they can't for my sake. I'm not hiding anything big, I just don't want them knowing what just happened. We sit down on the floor in front of the bed and Jai and Chris slide off so they're on the floor, too.

"You guys can stay for a sleepover by the way." Ethan States.

"Yay!" Jai and Chris literally squeal in excitement.

"So what do you want to do?" Jai laughs.

"Truth or dare, anyone..?!" Chris asks with a cheeky smile on his face. We all just smile and nod. Ethan looks mischievously at me, I can tell he has some devious tricks up his sleeve.

"Hey, can we invite Grace over? She's at her aunties for dinner and should be heading home right about now." Chris asks while blushing.

"Yeah, sure, why not? I'll go ask holly and you call Grace" Ethan says as both of them walk out the room. Five minutes later Ethan and Chris walk back into the room.

"She's in the neighbourhood right now, she'll be here any second."

And with that, the doorbell rings. We all race downstairs but let Chris greet grace at the door. I can hear muffled whispers and my name, I think Chris is filling her in on the events that happened today. Either way, Grace doesn't question me or even try to talk to me about it, which is good. I know she knows, though, because she is looking at me differently than normal. We walk back upstairs to Ethan's room and sit in a circle on the floor.

"So, what are we doing?" Grace asks.

"Well, we were just about to play truth or dare." Chris explains.

"Oh, more like do something sexual or tell us something embarrassing." Grace rolls her eyes.

"Okay! Let's play!" She adds, smiling her trademark smile.

"Alright, I'll go first. Jai, truth or dare?" Chris says.

"Um, truth." Jai answers.

"Umm.. Have you had any more girlfriends since Paisley?" Chris asks. I look to see Ethan tense up a bit so I touch his arm softly and he relaxes again.

"Nope."

"Okay, your turn." Chris states.

"Okay, Grace, truth or dare?" Jai asks.

"Dare," she says with a smirk.

"Interesting.. I dare you to take off an item of clothing of your choice off of Chris." Jai says deviously. I can tell this will be an interesting game. Grace crawls over to Chris and whispers something in his ear. He just smiles, blushes and nods. He scrunches up his face and puts his arms above his head. Grace slips his shirt off and lays it on the floor behind him. Wow, Chris has nice abs. I'm not allowed to think that.

"Okay, truth or dare, Paisley." Grace says without taking her eyes off of Chris' abs.

"Okay, I dare you to take off Ethan's shirt."

"Aw, come on. Didn't we just do this?" I complain, trying to avoid Ethan's smirk.

"Oh well." Grace shrugs.

I sigh and kneel behind Ethan. I slide his shirt off and kiss him on the cheek. I return to my spot and look back at him. Then my jaw drops. I thought Chris had a good body. Ethan. Just. Oh god. He looks perfect, I just.. I feel like a fangirl, my head is going crazy. I realise my mouth is wide open in amazement and I probably look like a goldfish. Then I see the faint white marks on his side. Those scars were my fault. I decide to ignore that thought because it was negative and I don't think like that anymore. I just savour another moment of staring at Ethan's stomach when I realise that everyone's staring at me. I realise Ethan has the biggest smirk on his face. He's looking directly at me with one eyebrow raised. Damn, I got caught out. It takes me a while to realise that everyone's waiting for me to take my turn.