Chapter 45.

JAIS POV:

When we wake up, it's dark outside. I go to sit up, but a massive pain in my head stops me. I lay back down, holding my head as though it would make the pain go away, but it definitely doesn't. I have a fucking hangover. I slide my way across the floor to my phone and look at the time. 8:00?. We slept through the whole day. All of a sudden, Paisley's phone starts ringing, but it sounds like a fucking police siren blaring in my ear. Paisley drags her phone under her chest, to soften the noise, but it really doesn't help. I bring my head up a little bit, and see everyone else laying on the floor, clutching their heads as well.

"Paisley, turn it off!" Brai whines from the other side of the room, but it sounds like he's screaming it.

"I can't." she groans.

She looks at her phone and her eyes go wide. She slowly- and obviously painfully sits up and answers it.

"Hello?" She says, making everyone else in the roam groan.

"Uh ha," she says, holding her own head. I can tell she's trying her best not to sound like she just got super drunk last night.

"I'll tell him. Bye." she says, hanging up and collapsing on the floor again.

"We're just going to go.. Get some pain killers." Grace says in two goes, so it doesn't hurt her head too much. No one answers, but Chris and Grace head downstairs. A few moments later, they come trudging back in with a big coke bottle of water and a whole box of painkillers.

"Sarah said these would help." Grace whispers, rubbing her temples.

We all shakily take a tablet and pass the coke bottle around. We quickly take our painkillers and pass on the bottle. After about ten minutes, they start to work.

"Man, I'm never getting drunk again." Paisley groans, pulling the sides of her dress down.

"Getting drunk? I'm never drinking again." Chris says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ugh, we slept all day." Cat observes.

"Wait, what date is it?" Grace asks.

"25th." I reply, checking my phone and yawning, which makes my head hurt.

"Chris! We have that pop up concert in two days." Grace announces.

"Oh yeah, in the park." Chris says. I never heard about this.

"Do you four want to come?" Grace asks us.

"Yeah, sure." we all answer.

I don't think it occurred to Paisley that Ethan's probably going to be there. I now have a plan that might get them back together. Paisley's not doing okay without him.

ETHANS POV:

I'm laying awake in bed, just thinking about lots of things. Well, one thing. One person. Yeah, you guessed it. Paisley. I didn't cheat on her, I wouldn't cheat on her. Ever. I just don't know how I'm supposed to get her back, I really have no clue. I've been trying to brainstorm new, unique ideas for the last few days, but I just can't think of any. I remember all of those nightmares that I thought were just bad dreams, but they were real life. Somehow, I knew somewhere that something was happening, I thought I was just having bad dreams because I was stressed or something- but I wasn't. Paisley and I, we have this connection. I know when something's not right, and she knows with me as well. Right now, I can tell something just happened, but I don't know what. Something tells me that Paisley is in pain or something. Just, something's not right. I stare at the ceiling and try to pin point exactly what I think is wrong with Paisley. All I can pick out is that she's in pain, nothing specific. Oh shit. The connection is breaking, I need to save this relationship. Now. But how?