Chapter 96- republished

A/N: Out of all the chapters, this just happened to be the one that didn't work. Gods sake wattpad. I also got my braces off tonight after three years. Can I get a hooray?

I doubt it.

Fingers crossed this works tbh.

BRAIS POV:

I'm sitting on a chair when I open my eyes. Paisley's next to me, her hand on my knee. I feel completely better, and it confuses me.

"Hey, you okay now?" She asks.

"What happened?"

"Brai, do you have claustrophobia?" She asks.

"I don't know."

"You fainted, in the crowd. We can go if you want." she says.

"No, let's just dance." I reply, feeling embarrassed.

"Are you sure?" She asks hesitantly.

"Yes. Come on." I say, grabbing her hand and dragging her back into the hall.

***

The year elevens got to the drinks again. I already knew it would happen, but I swear to god the teachers are blind. Are there even teachers here? Oh well, who gives a fuck. You're only 16 once, right? I take my eighth cup from the table, and so does Paisley. She's up to seven. People are staggering around, a lot more drunk than we are. I wouldn't say we are drunk, but we're definitely not sober. The alcohol is mixed with cordial and other drinks, so it's not too bad. You can smell it, though. The smell of alcohol is on everyone's breath, and it's coming from random people making out against the wall. The song is slow enough to slow dance to and soon, the dance floor is full of couples dancing. Some guys are really drunk, and are not aware of what they are doing at all. I think another guy bumped another, Because I sense a fight breaking out. Paisley tightens her grip around my neck and presses her lips to it. The feeling sends shocks throughout my whole body, but I know she needs to stop.

"What are you doing?" I ask in her ear, making her stop for a second.

"Look left." she whispers. I turn my head a little to the left and see a group of girls staring daggers into Paisley.

I can still feel Paisley's hot breath on my neck, but it feels cold without her lips. As if on cue, she returns her lips, working away at my skin. I know this shouldn't be happening, but it's just so damn good.I don't know what comes over me, but I take advantage of the situation. I let my arms drop down her back, my hands sliding as low as I dare. For some reason, her kisses become harder and more intense with this gesture. The feeling around the air changes, and I completely ignore the fight going on between the guys. At first, I don't know what the new feeling is, but then it hits me. This isn't an act anymore, this is real. She pulls back and looks up and me, her lips slightly parted, her eyes shiny and cheeky.

Her eyes flicker from down from my eyes and I already know what's going to happen next. It all happens in a blur, and all I can focus on is kissing her. Every few seconds, I take another step towards her, making her step back. Soon she is against the wall, seeming like she's enjoying this just as much as I am right now.

"Brai, stop," she says, pushing me away by the shoulders. I can see her eyes full of regret, but there's also something else. Then something seems to click over. "Let's go home."

She kneels down and undoes her shoes, slipping them off. She grips them in one hand, and grabs mine in her other. She drags me through the sweaty bodies and out into the coolness of the air outside. Her hair flies out behind her as she runs down the road, with me right behind her. She turns down the driveway and runs up to the door. I unlock it and she turns the handle, eager to get inside before the feeling goes away.

PAISLEYS POV:

There's no way of describing what I feel for Brai right now. I feel guilty, but all I can focus on is him. The way he has me pinned to the wall just makes me feel even more turned on. His lips attacking at my collarbone, I unbutton the first few bottom buttons on his shirt. His stomach feels hot and hard under my fingertips as I work my way up, undoing all the buttons. He shrugs his shirt off and it falls to the floor. I take a moment to look him up and down before kissing him again, hard. This feeling. it's undeniable. I think it's just lust. Whatever it is, I like it, and I want more of it. My tongue runs across his, making a shot of butterflies shoot through me. I go to move my arms, but he grabs my wrists, pinning them to the wall. He stares down at me with this look on his face, which makes my feelings fly out of this world.

"Paisley?" He asks. I know what he's going to say. His voice sounds deeper, sexier.

"Tonight, I'm all yours." I reply. His eyes are dark, and I know he feels the same way.

***

We lay on the bed, half dressed and still catching our breaths. In this moment, it doesn't seem wrong, but I know it will later. Ethan. It's now that I can't keep Ethan off of my mind. Why didn't I think of him earlier? I can't change what just happened so for now, I'm just going to live in the moment. It was good and Brai really cares about me. I speak from experience when I say it could be much worse.