Chapter 73.

ETHANS POV:

I'm incredibly frustrated. Jai didn't tell me much about what happened to Paisley, all he said was that she was hurt but safe. He told me there's no reason to come home because she would explain it all today. We are about two hours from Drysdale now. Jai and Paisley are already there apparently, so there's not long now. I would just really like to know what happened with Paisley. I guess I'll find out in a few hours. I look at my watch and see that only thirty seconds has passed since I past checked. Jai sent me a video last night but I haven't watched it yet. I decide that now is probably a good time. I plug my phone into my laptop and find the video. The caption on the text says 'when your girlfriend is all drugged up from the hospital. Enjoy'

Hospital!? Hospital!? I decide to shake it off and watch the video.

I watch as Paisley is stating that the clouds were following her and scaring the shit out of Holly. I watch her search for me in the cabinet. That makes me smile, she's drugged and she still wants me there. I watch paisley jumping on the bed, singing Justin Beiber. I am actually laughing out loud by the time she is dropping laundry powder all over the floor and yelling 'DIAGONAL ALLEY'. Brai walks into the room so I pause it.

"Mate, what are you doing. You're making a hell of a noise. I thought you were like.. Never mind. What are you doing?" He asks.

"It's Paisley. Apparently she was drugged up from the hospital and went crazy." I say still laughing.

"Hospital?" He asks.

"I have no clue. I don't know anything. Jai caught it all on video."

"This I have to see." he says, smiling as he sits down.

I play the video again as we watch her run back into her room, leaving laundry powder footprints all over the floor. We are almost in tears as she pulls out the tampons and starts making ghost noises.

"Oh my god." Brai says in this high pitched voice.

We are actually in tears as she starts smashing up the pineapple, killing 'spongebob'. Brai almost falls off the seat when she starts talking to the rock. The video stops as she runs into the brick wall, announcing she was off to platform nine and three quarters. I don't actually know how long Brai and I were laughing for after that. He kept bringing up random 'Paisley quotes' as we like to call them which makes both of us crack up even more. I look at my watch and see that we've managed to kill an hour of our two. Suddenly John comes in and sees us rolling on the floor of the bus.

"Are you okay back here? Do you two need any help..?" He asks, looking at us weirdly. Brai and I sit up straight and try to keep a straight face.

"Um.. No. We're just riding the hogwarts express." Brai says, making the both of us silently crack up again.

"I hope that's not a code word or something.. I'm just letting you know that we're running ahead of time and will be arriving in Drysdale within half an hour." John says.

"Okay, cool. Thank you." I say before Brai can make me laugh again.

PAISLEYS POV:

Jai told and showed me what I was doing last night.. Because I could remember a thing. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. We flew to Drysdale this morning and are now at the caravan park. We borrowed Jai's cousin, Dean's, friends, family caravan. (What a mouthful). Im hoping to sneak either myself onto Ethan's tour bus or Ethan into the caravan for a night. He doesn't have his show for three days so we're going to spend those days seeing people while he's not practising. I'm not expecting him for a couple of hours yet, but I'm counting down the seconds.