HAPPY NEW YEAR

SORRY IM REPUBLISHING THIS BECAUSE I LEFT SOME STUFF OUT.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! If anyone has made any new year resolutions or goals, I would love to hear them. (In need of ideas)

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, something really weird happened to my iPad and it's completely.. fucked up. I can think of no better way of describing it, I'm sorry.

It is not for some reason, disabled until I can connect it to iTunes. I'm trying my best to update from my phone and old iPad, but I'm at my mums house in NSW right now, and I'm really busy.

I don't know how long it's going to be before I can get my iPad fixed or if I can fix it at all to be honest.

I am completely exhausted. I took the train two hours into Sydney where we walked about 5 K's to this gate. We then had to find our cruise boat which took us ages. We then went on our boat for three hours and watched the 9:00 fireworks from the harbour.

After that, we had to literally run through Sydney to the train station. I then had to sit on a train with my sister, mum and her boyfriend who all fell asleep. I couldn't fall asleep because we would've missed our stop. Good ol' me ayy?

Anyways, I'm trying my best and I hope to get another chapter up soon.

I ALSO SAW TODAY THAT I HAVE 1K VOTES ON BOTH MY ETHAN STORIES, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR VOTE SPAMS.

I honestly love you guys so much and I wish for all of you a happy, safe and fun 2015 with much more Ethan and Jai to come.

Tegan xoxox