"I know it well," Percival said. The path is bounded by cliffs on either side."

"That's where we will meet them. Now we may be outnumbered, but if we don't let them outflank us, then we can hold the pass."

"How long?" Gwaine asked.

"Morgause has no care for the lives of her men," Leon pointed out. "She can't supply for an army that size indefinitely. Not isolated by the mountains. If we can hold out long enough, she'll be forced to retreat. Percival, at what point is the pass at it's narrowest?"

Percival studied the map. "Here, sire." He pointed to a spot between two mountains. 

"What do they call this place?"

"Camlann, sire."

From the sidelines, Merlin's eyes widened. She knew that name. It had haunted her for a long time.

"Then it is Camlann that we make our stand," Arthur announced. 

"No," Morgana whispered.

Merlin promptly fainted.

-

When Merlin regained consciousness, she was lying on the floor of the council chambers. Arthur and Gwaine were both leaning over her. 

"Ugh," Merlin groaned. "What happened?"

"You fainted," Arthur said, helping Merlin up. 

Merlin rubbed her head and looked around the room. Her eyes landed on the map. Right. "Sorry, it's just... I hoped I would never hear that name again."

"Why?"

Merlin's eyes glazed over and she seemed to look past Arthur, although they were making eye contact. "Terrible things will happen at Camlann."

"I don't understa-"

"Arthur," Morgana interrupted. "I know what she is talking about. I have seen it with my own eyes."

"Then what do you propose we do? Camlann is our only option."

"Destiny will always find a way of righting itself. There's nothing we can do. You're right. Camlann is the only option."

"Ready the men. We leave at dawn."

-

It is a rare sight to see all of the Knights of Camelot at one time. The entire army was in the courtyard preparing their horses. 

"Arthur!" Morgana called. Morgana, Gwen and Merlin walked towards the group of men. 

A while ago, Gwen and Morgana designed a sort of feminine armor for the three of them. They went on enough quests to deserve them. It was a thinner, lighter chain mail, accompanied with arm bands and gloves. However, they each added something a little different. Morgana wore her Pendragon red cloak and had a shiny silver corset-thing. Gwen had the furs that she normally wore with a belt to hold it in place. Merlin, of course, had her red neckerchief and jacket.

"What are you three doing here?"

"We're coming with you."

"I already told you three. I don't want you coming along. It's not safe."

"And when have we ever listened to you?"

"Arthur, we're coming," Merlin said. "You're going to need all the help you can get. Besides, you wouldn't last a day without me by your side."

"No, I wouldn't," Arthur replied, fighting back a smile. Fine, you can come, but I don't want you three to get involved in the battles."

-