Two POV's

A/N Sorry for the long wait. I am so glad to make it into this new year and thank you guys for sticking with me. I appreciate everyone who keeps reading and voting and commenting. I love you guys so much(: 

Let me know in the comments when you guys would like for me to update and I will make sure to put it in my Calender. 

Enjoy(:

*********************************

Sydney’s POV

I didn’t go back to sleep I counted down the hours that I would be able to see my son. I was tired of being here without being able to see him but at least I knew he was in good hands. I knew that Emily would take good care of him. She always did and that was why she was my best friend and I loved that about her that I could always count on her. I’m very grateful to have her at this point in my life. I would be okay if Hunter was here and I knew that Emily would take care of him but what if they did something to him. Maybe take him away from Emily I needed to know he was safe. I didn’t want to assume I wanted to know. If he was here I knew that he would be safe because I would not let anyone touch not one hair on his head. The turquoise-eyed man didn’t give me the sense of security that I needed. Jason came to my mind for some reason and I didn’t know why. I felt the need to be with him.

I didn’t understand why that man would say that she wasn’t a good friend. I had three hours left. It just didn’t make sense how this man that kept me here so long could deceive the only people in my life. I just waited and I knew there was nothing to make time go any faster. This man was rejected but why? What could he have possibly done that someone didn’t want to be with him. I don’t think that he was always like that I felt as if he changed that way. I stared at the clock until it seemed like forever. Finally the turquoise eyed man came in to the room.

“You’re finally free to go except we will take you and leave you,” he said.

“Just let me go now, you don’t have to take me,” I said quickly.

“No, we are going to take you because then you will know where we are at and I don’t know if I’m ever going to need to get you again,” he said with a smirk while grabbing my arm.

I tried my best to get him to let go of me but the harder I tried the tighter we squeezed. They decided that it would be a good idea to tie my hands together and a blind fold. I didn’t know what to do so all I decided to do was to just go with it and maybe it would go by faster.

They put me into the car and all I could think of was my son. I could be able to see him and hold him tightly and never let go of him. I don’t even understand why this happened to me but at least it wasn’t that bad. I could have been rapped, or killed, or tortured and I wasn’t, so that was very fortunate for me. The car came to a stop. I could hear the leaves underneath someones foot. I could also hear doors being opened and then closed and then those thoughts disappeared because I was being pulled out of the car. I was pushed to the floor and then I heard doors open and close once more the I heard nothing. Absolutely nothing. My hands were tied and I had a blindfold on and there was nothing that I could do.

I struggled for a couple of minutes when I finally gave up and laid on the floor. Then suddenly I heard something running towards me and I became very frightened. I hoped that whatever it was or whoever it was, was harmless.

Jason’s POV

The week passed by so fast and my mind was all over the place. Taking care of Hunter was fairly easy the only thing that when I got the chance I tried to look for Sydney but it was much help I couldn’t find her scent anywhere it’s as if someone blocked it but that didn’t stop me from trying. My father gave up on my fate falling in love with me and everything for me was going downhill. The only positive thing was Hunter.

Jared had taken the position of being Alpha and for some reason he wasn’t even here that much. I worked and I still had time for Sydney and to take care of the things in the pack but it seemed as if he didn’t have time for anything. It made me so angry because he didn’t even want to be Alpha he just wanted to make me angry and pay for Alexa did.

Alexa was Jared’s mate. He loved her so much that he would do absolutely anything and everything for her. I didn’t know who she was. We met in a café one day she was beautiful. She had a contagious smile that had everyone smiling, she had long black hair that flowed perfectly down her back with beautiful dark brown eyes, and she had an amazing body. Any man would be happy to get with her. When I saw her I wanted her, why not right? I hadn’t found my mate at the time. When Jared found out she was messing with me he was heart broken and I tried to explain what had happened but he didn’t care. Eventually she rejected him as her mate and that was the end of it.

As I made my way to pick up Hunter from school I smelt a scent that I knew way too well. I didn’t know if I should go and see if that was her. I decided that I would just pass by and see if it was her. As I made my way down closer to the scent I realized it was her and she quickly turned. It was Alexa.

*************************************** 

A/N Don't forget to smile(: