Sydney's POV

Sydney’s POV

Three days had passed and I wanted to leave I was going just a little bit crazy. I needed to get out of this room. All I did in this room was keep myself clean and I could watch tv but how could I watch tv not knowing about Hunter and how he was. However, I had time to think about Jason so much time. I wonder if he had finally started dating but that wasn’t that important, the important thing was Hunter. My baby.

As I sat on the middle of the bed I heard a knock on the door. I didn’t have to say anything all they did was knock to let me know they were coming in they didn’t let me respond.

“Hey, how are you doing today?” asked the guy with turquoise eyes. That’s right I still didn’t know his name.

“I’d be better if I could leave,” I said to him blankly.

“You just have to be here for about 4 more days.”

“I want to see my son,” I stated.

“I can’t let that happen but he is doing fine. Don’t worry about him. By the way he’s with Jason and not your best friend Emily. I must say she doesn’t seem like a very good friend.”

I looked at him as he set the food down on the table. I decided to quickly run out of the room. I sprinted out of the room to a hallway and eventually saw the two body guards and knew that there was no way of getting out. I turned around to see the turquoise eyed man and he wasn’t so happy about this incident.

“Where do you think you are going?” he yelled making the body guards turn around. I didn’t know what to do now. I had not thought about the plan through I just wanted to see my son. I don’t know why I even ran out it was probably my instinct, I couldn’t take being here anymore.

“I want to see my son, you can’t just lock me in here! I want to see how he is, I can’t just sit here while my-my,” I couldn’t even complete my sentence I was so scared for my baby, so scared in general. I collapsed onto the floor gasping for air. The turquoise eyed man seemed to be amused by this and gave me a sadistic smile.

“ What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue?” I looked at him not saying anything. How could I say something. He looked at me and laughed.

I growled at him and i felt my anger boil up into some type of energy I’d never felt before. I punched him, my fist connecting with his nose, hard. I turned to run but something hit the back of my head and everything turned dark.

I felt like someone was bashing my head with a hammer. I groaned and opened my eyes only to wince at the sunlight.

“Ah.. you’re finally awake.” I looked up squinting. It was the turquoise eyed man. His nose was a bit purple which made me think how long I had passed out for considering that I hit him very hard.

“How long have I been out,” I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

“Two days so don’t worry you will be able to see your son in exactly 24 hours. By the way he missed you,” he said.

I looked at him with anger and was about to launch right at him which is when I realized I was tied to the chair again. I moved like a worm trying to get out but I knew there was no hope but it never hurt to try.

“You’re a feisty one so we have to hold you to the chair. I can see why Jason likes you,” he said.

“How do you know so much?” I asked.

“I know a lot of things. Like how you are madly in love with Jason. Your teacher,” he stated with a smirk.

I tried to relax he was testing my temper. I decided to think of the only thing that calmed me down which was Hunter.

“I know what you are thinking. You’re really strong but not that smart. I know he isn’t really your son and I know you have a lot of secrets. I know there are a lot of secrets in your family. The more the better right? Well at least to for me it’s good.”

“You son of a..” I was cut off.

“I would watch my mouth if I were you. I’m powerful and you well you have nothing. How sad. The only person you have you are lying to. No I’m not talking about Jason I’m talking about Hunter. Is telling him that he is your son a smart idea?”

“You don’t know anything. He started calling me mom. I didn’t tell him that I was his mother. But I wasn’t going to let him grow without one so yes I stepped up and I’m a way better person than you so I’m okay and at least I have happiness in my life something that you obviously don’t have. Did your girlfriend dump you? Were you rejected?” I said angrier than I had ever been. At the mention of rejection his head quickly turned to me. “Oh you were rejected how sad. Maybe you should focus on your life instead of another person. If I were you I would fix my life before I would get involved in someone else’s life. I could help you but then again why should I? You’re cruel and your personality isn’t much better. I hope that maybe you find happiness because you are lacking it a lot.”

“Shut up,” he growled at me. “You don’t know what you’re talking about. All you are is a stripper and you won’t be able to be anything better than that. Go ahead and open your legs for money. That isn’t my problem it’s Jason’s which is a good thing. At least I’m not stuck with you for the rest of my life.” He left the room after that. Even though he got to me I got to him even worst but there were a couple things I didn’t understand.

A/N sorry for this really short chapter. I promise I will write more:) This chapter is deicated to my friend who just made his wattpad account. If you like superheros and poems that will make you think you should definately check his account out.

Don't forget to smile

Vote/Comment/ Fan