Sydney's POV

Sydney's POV

I was falling for my teacher. That was a bad thing. No. It was worse than bad. I wasn't supposed to fall in love with him. I started pacing around the room. I had to try something... something so that he would hate me. Something so that he would be really mean to me so that I would stop falling for him. I kept pacing thinking of ways to make him hate me. I stopped and groaned, this was no use. I try to hate him but I just can't. Hes getting married with Victoria soon anyway.

I had to find somewhere to go. I'm pretty sure that he would want her to move in and how would it look if I still stayed there.

I picked up Hunter and decided to go to my parents old house. It was still lonely. I didn't understand why no one wanted to rent it or buy it. I sighed. I called the number on the sign and decided to move in. I would be able to pay the monthly rent.

“Hello,” Said the man.

“Hello, I'm trying to rent this house,” I said.

“May I know your name,” he asked.

I didn't understand why it was so important. “Umm Sydney Smith,” I said.

“Okay I'll meet you there in 10 minutes,” he said.

I sat down on the front door steps with Hunter in my arms. He had fallen asleep about 3 minutes ago. I saw a man approaching so I stood up shifting Hunter's weight on one arm.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” he replied extending his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand. “All you need to do is sign a few papers and then the house it yours. The house is already paid off all you will need to do is pay the bills.” I was in shock I couldn't believe it was already paid off. “How about we go inside so we can get this done?”

“Sure,” I said. We went to the dining room and sat down at the table that was there. The house was very dusty and needed a whole lot of work to be done but it was fine. It meant a lot to me. I went over the papers I needed to sign and signed them.

“Here are the keys. Have a good day,” he said.

“Thank you. You have a good day as well,” I said happily.

The man left the house. I put Hunter down on the couch and I looked around the house. Very very dusty. I decided that I should go to Jason's house and get mine and Hunter's things and then go to the grocery store to buy some cleaning supplies and food.

I picked up Hunter and went to Jason's house. I quickly got there and saw my car still parked there. I went inside the house and went straight to the room I was sleeping in. I put Hunter down on the bed and started getting all of our things.

I would finally be out of his life and he would be out of mine. I sighed. This was the best thing for all of us.

Hunter woke up during the time I was getting everything.

“Mommy I hungwy,” he said.

“Okay baby, Mommy is going to buy you a happy meal okay?” I said

“Yay,” he said.

I wrote a note to Jason, I got everything and I headed to my car with Hunter. I put him on his carseat and drove to the grocery store. I bought cleaning supplies and food. Then I went to Mc. Donalds. I went to the drive thru and order Hunter his happy meal. Then I went to my parents house, now my house. There was no furniture missing. I decided I was going to buy new mattresses since the old ones were dirty. I decided that today we would sleep on the floor.

Hunter sat down at the table and ate while I cleaned the house. I opened up windows and kept cleaning. At least 3 hours had passed when I had finally finished cleaning. The house wasn't even considered a house. It was more of a mansion. There were a lot of guest rooms.

I sighed. I was really going to miss Jason even if I had his class. I got the blankets I had bought a while back and started making a little place for Hunter and I to sleep on. Hopefully Jason would understand that this was the best for all of us. With that we both fell asleep.

*******************

A/N  *Please Read*

Sorry for the long wait. I've honestly been super busy. From now on I will try to update every Sunday.

I really don't know what to type. I have major writer's block so please help me.

Anyways

Fan/Vote/Comment

:* Thank you