Sydney's POV

Hello my lovely readers. I wasn't thinking of updating this week but I was like why not. Then I was going to update yesterday but I didn't have time. So I'm updating today. If you like my story please vote and comment and follow. So this chapter I'm not sure how I feel about it so let me know what you think.

**************

Sydney's POV

I went home with a happy Hunter. This boy seriously loves Mr. Warren. I mean Jason. Anyways I really had to go work so I went to Emily to drop off Hunter. How much I loved that little boy. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left. Emily still wanted to know about Mr. Warren but I didn't want to tell her about him. I went to work at the strip club again. I had to make money if I didn't I couldn't buy him anything. I went and worked for about an hour.

I went home around 9:30 to get some things because I knew I couldn't keep staying there. I knew the door would be open he never actually locked it. I went in able to get the things that I needed and then I was leaving when he got me by my hair. By him I'm referring to my dad's friend. He pulled me down as I let the bag of things fall down to the floor as I turned and punched him in the stomach.

I was really tired that he kept doing this to me. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He punched me in the face while saying,” You stupid little whore. This is what you're going to get for being such a little whore.”

He pushed me down to the floor and I heard a few of my bones crack. I knew my body would be bruised tomorrow. He tried to take my clothes off but I got all the strength I had and pushed him away from me. He had only managed to unbutton my jeans. I punched him in the face and kicked him countless times. I now had tears running down my cheeks as I buttoned my jeans again. I got the things and started walking towards the street. I fell to the floor after I passed a few streets. I felt so dirty. Sure I worked at a strip club but no guy ever touched me.

I sat there for about five more minutes when I saw someone walking towards me. I knew it was my dad's friend. I got up and started running as fast as I could to get away from him. I was hurting since most of my body was aching. I turned a corner and I saw a few drunk guys. I started running the opposite direction, but once they saw me they started running towards me. I saw a few guys looking for trouble so I ran the only other direction I had but unfortunately there were more guys coming my way.

Why did this have to happen to me? I stood there. I didn't know what way to go anymore. I just stood there emotionless. A car was driving by I noticed who it was quickly. It was Jason. He looked at me and stopped the car.

He looked really angry. He looked like he could kill someone at any moment. He got out of his car and I turned around not wanting to see him fighting. After a few groans and footsteps I turned around. He looked like he was ready to kill one of the guys that were drunk. I tried pulling him away but he was too strong. I went in front of him and looked at him. The first thing to pop into my head was to kiss him so that I could get him away. So I did, I kissed him.

I got away from him and picked up my bag. I called Emily and told her I would go pick up Hunter. To just let him out in the front door when I called her again. She was pretty skeptical at first but she finally gave in. I put my hoodie on so and I started walking but I couldn't walk further than a few feet because my feet ached.

I felt a pair of hands and I knew they were Jason's. His hands always felt comforting. He picked me up and put me in his car. My whole body hurt. Jason got in the car and looked at me. He looked deep in thought. He leaned in and missed me and I kissed him back. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right. He had his hands on the back of my head and he pulled me closer to him. I couldn't do this right now.

I stopped kissing him. “Jason,” I breathed out.

“Yea Sydney?”he asked as he kept kissing me.

“This isn't right,” I said in between kisses.

“I don't care,” he said.

We finally stopped kissing.

“Can we go pick up Hunter now,” I asked.

“Yea,” he said. I loved his lips they were just so perfect. He was just so perfect. What are you thinking Sydney? He doesn't really want you. He has Victoria remember. I sighed. He pulled up to Emily's house. I called her so she can let Hunter out but she refused unless I went to her door to get him.

I was getting out the car when Jason stopped me. “If you want I'll go instead,” he said.

“It okay,” I said unsure myself.

I went to and saw Emily with Hunter. He came towards me and I struggled to carry him.

“What's wrong Sydney?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I lied. She knew I was lying. She picked my head up and saw the scratches on my face.

She gasped. “Who did this to you,” she asked.

“It doesn't matter,” I said. “I have to go.”

“It's that guy you were with last time wasn't it,” she said.

I sighed. “No Emily, it wasn't him,” I said.

“Then who was it?” she asked.

“Just drop it,” I said.

I gave her a hug before leaving and I got in the back of Jason's car with Hunter.

“You can just drop me off at a hotel,” I said. Jason looked at me as I looked down at Hunter.

“Mommy are chu otay?” asked Hunter.

“Yes baby, I'm just tired.” I told him.

I closed my eyes for what felt like a few minutes but when I opened my eyes I saw that I wasn't in the car. I was in a bed next to Jason and Hunter. I looked at the time and saw it was midnight. I turned to look at Jason and saw he was awake. I looked at him and turned back to Hunter and wrapped my arms around him. I knew that me and Jason would never be together. He had Victoria and me being here at his house on his bed meant absolutely nothing. He was just being nice and with that I drifted off to sleep.