Sydney's POV

A/N Hey guys I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. It was my senior year of high school and it was a bit stressful however I am on summer break and I will keep writing. Sorry this was a short I was just wanted to update for you guys. I will be updating soon in about two weeks. 

******

Sydney's POV

I had fed Hunter and he had fallen asleep. I quickly started working on the assignments I was so behind on. I completed a couple of them and eventually was starting to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door. It was almost 11 pm and I didn't know who would come at that time. I made my way and opened the door and was shocked to see Jason with a bleeding arm.

"What happened to you?" I asked as I led him into the living room. I quickly got a first aid kit that I had boughten since Hunter was getting bigger and I knew he would get hurt but apparently he wasn't the only one. "I'm going to need you to take your shirt off so I can clean off the wound." I made my way to the kitchen and got a bowl and cloth and rushed back. I stopped for a little while and saw him without a shirt and it took me a couple of seconds to snap out. I quickly got the cloth and put it in the bowel. I put it on the wound to clean it and continued to keep trying my best. I was no professional but I was going to try my best. "Tell me what happened?" I insisted.

"Sydney, I'm tired of playing these games. I need to know if you want to be with me or not." he said out of nowhere. I wanted to be with him so bad I did. I was in love with him that the thought of not being with him pained me. Before I could say anything he was kissing me and I was kissing him back.

"Sydney we are meant to be together."

"What do you mean?" Before I knew it his lips were on mine and it felt perfect. It was a feeling I missed in a while but I wanted to know what he meant. Once our lips separated I asked him once more what he meant.

"Sydney I'm tired of not being able to be with you and living a secret. I am a werewolf, you are a werewolf, and hunter is a werewolf. Werewolves have mates. Mates are someone who they were destined to be with and you are mine."

I looked at him completely crazy. I started laughing thinking it was some kind of joke but I soon realized that it wasn't because he wasn't laughing he was serious. "This is true. Werewolves who turn into humans aren't real. They are made up character like unicorns and fairies."

"They may be fictional however it's true, I can show you but not right now. I know you have to take care of Hunter. Maybe you can go into the pack house with me and we can let Hunter with my sister Leah."

"Stop!" I said. This was too much for me and I didn't know what was going on. "Maybe you should sleep I think that you lost quite some blood and it's affecting your brain." This couldn't possibly right.

******

Don't forget to smile.