Jason Warren's POV

Jason Warren's POV

I watched as Sydney walked away. She was my mate even if she didn't know she was a werewolf. Her brother was also a wolf. My wolf was yelling at me telling me to go after her and get her to tell me who had done that to her. My anger was getting higher by the second so I had to control it. Her brother he was the most adorable thing ever. I found it even more adorable when he had asked if I was his father. It brought a smile on my face and I wanted to say yes but I couldn't. Sydney was driving me crazy. She wasn't this rude girl I thought she was. She was just going through a lot. She had this front where she didn't let anyone into her life.

It was after school and Victoria came in. She was the girl that Sydney caught me with. Victoria was wearing a skirt and a shirt a size too small. She was actually my girlfriend and a teacher here at the school. She came towards me and kissed me. My hands made their way towards her ass as I thought about Sydney.

“Again this bitch,” said Victoria very unsatisfied.

“Excuse me who you calling a bitch?” questioned Sydney. “You look like a slut showing you're saggy boobs. I stopped myself from laughing.

“Who are you calling a whore,” questioned Victoria.

“Um you. You're the only one dressed as a slut,” said Sydney.

“Okay stop it both of you,” I said. Victoria gave me a 'you better take my side look'. Since I shrugged it off she stomped out of the room.

Sydney moved showing Hunter. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Sydney can you go get the books from the back of the room and put one on every table,” I asked. She just nodded her head. I knelt down next to Hunter.

“Can you tell me who hurt your mommy,” I asked.

He looked at me the same blue eyes Sydney had. The eyes I couldn't get out of my head all day.

She was just so perfect and for someone to hurt her aggravated me and I was going to make the person pay.

*******

A/N Some of you might not like that Sydney has become soft but she will go back to her original self