Jason's POV

So I was going to update tomorrow but I already had this very short chapter. so i hope you guys like it :D

vote and comment thx :*

*******************

Jason Warren's POV

I really wanted to kill those guys that were getting near Sydney my Sydney. The kiss she gave me was just amazing. I wanted to make her mine there but I couldn't do that. Not tonight, not after what happened. I looked at her as she fell asleep with Hunter.

I had to make her fall for me. I don't know how but I have to find a way.

I heard a knock from the door and I gently got out of bed and covered Sydney and Hunter with a blanket so they could be warm.

I went and to opened it. It was none other than Victoria. I was really getting tired of her. Who the hell comes at 1 am. Well I guess I shouldn't be up at 1 am either. I sighed.

“What do you want Victoria?” I asked.

“Jason I want you back,” she said unbuttoning her shirt.

“Victoria, please leave me alone,” I pleaded. I turned around and then turned back to Victoria opening the door to my room. I groaned. Here comes the drama.

“Is that why you don't want to see me anymore? Are you living another life? You're married aren't you? How old is your child huh?” she asked.

I tried hard not to laugh but this was funny. Of course I wanted to be with Sydney and have kids with her but I wasn't living no secret life.

“Victoria please leave,” I said.

“This isn't over she said. I'll get to the bottom of this,” she said walking away. She needed to do something with her life. I went back into bed with Sydney and Hunter I wrapped my arms around as she brought her body closer to mine. Even though I didn't know her for long I loved her. I kissed her temple. Hopefully tomorrow everything would be better. I quickly drifted off to sleep.