Sydney's POV

A/N Thanks to all of you guys who read my story. It means the world to me. By the way sorry for the long wait. I hope you guys know that you guys can message me. I will always reply. :) Im so excited. There is a question at the end of the chapter. Lot's of love :)

**********

Sydney's POV

I woke up and saw Hunter was looking down at me.

“Is something wrong,” I asked him.

“I miss Jason,” he said.

“I do too,” I told him.

I got up and decided to go and pay a few things. I took Hunter and we went to go activate and pay the water, gas, and light bills. I ended up going to the grocery store to buy some groceries. I noticed that I had very few money and I needed to start working again.

Hunter and I ended up going home. I made him some breakfast. We also got ready. I ended taking Hunter a shower and I got in the shower after him. We went to a store to see some furniture. I wanted to buy a few things but I knew I would have to save my money for about a month and a half. I didn't make a lot of money a week but I didn't make a little. But there were also other necessities that I needed to pay. I also had groceries to buy. I would have to buy things a little by a little. I decided to buy a flat screen television with a built in dvd player. I put the television up on a table that was in the living room.

I decided to call Emily since I hadn't talked to her in a week. She probably thought that I was angry at her or something. It was night I called her and told her to come over and she said she would after she went to the grocery store and bought somethings for us to eat. I knew she meant junk food. We were basically having a movie night. I gave her my address before I hung out.

She got to my house approximately 10 minutes after I called her. I hugged her and we ended up sitting down on the couch. Hunter was right next to me. I put the popcorn in the microwave and waited. I ended up microwaving 3 bags of popcorn. I got some cups and washed them and dried them.

I took them to the table in the living room. We had popcorn, candy, ice-cream, soda, and some chips. I knew we weren't going to finish everything and she knew it. She put on the movie Finding Nemo because of Hunter.

Once the movie was to finish I knew she was going to ask about Jason and I didn't want to talk about. If not she was going to ask about the bruises and things she has seen the other day. I decided not to worry about it yet and enjoy the movie. Once the movie finished I took it out and put it in the case. I saw Hunter peacefully sleeping.

“What do you want to watch next?” I ask.

“Nothing how about we talk.” she said.

I sighed, “About what?”

“You know about what,” she said.

I honestly didn't want to tell her anything. I trusted her a lot things were just complicated. I decided I would tell her everything that had happened starting from the first day I met him. Excluding things about my dad's friend.