''Yeah, by givin' him a good ole country ass whooping!!'' AJ said, punching his fist in the air.

''Someone like Seth will never stop AJ, no matter how much you beat him. He has good survival instincts, and a very calculating mind, which makes him more dangerous than you could possibly imagine. Seth's time will come, but in the meantime, Imma concentrate on keeping my girl happy, and winning that Money In The Bank title match'' I told him.

''You're a good man Roman, but I'm tellin' you, if given the opportunity...I'm puttin' a bullet right between his eyes'' he smiled, and walked off down the hall.

Jeez, that AJ's a hothead sometimes. He had a typical cowboy mentality: shoot first, think later. I just hope it doesn't get him into trouble one day...

FAITH POV:

''...and all the way from the Queens City in Charlotte....Charlotte....Flaaaaaiiiiirrrrr'' the announcer said.

We were in the Oceanside Ice arena in Scottsdale Arizona for Smackdown Live that night, and it was the time of the show where Charlotte and I were to have our contract signing for our 'Two out of three no DQ' match.

I smoothed down my tight fitting pink dress with silver heels to match, while I sat patiently in the ring with my title sling over my shoulder, waiting for Charlotte to do whatever it was she always did, when her music played.

Oh god, come on already...I thought rolling my eyes at her dumb looking pose.

She finally stepped in the ring, and walked straight up to the table that had the contract on it, and glared down at me. She slowly picked up her mic and said ''When you're in the presence of Royalty I expect you to stand.''

I looked at her and almost doubled over in laughter ''Well sweetheart, I hope your used to disappointment, just like the disappointment you'll experience at Money In The Bank, when I beat you and retain my Divas Championship'' I smiled.

''Used to disappointment? Used to disappointment? Honey, did you see Monday Night Raw?'' she smirked.

That got the audience riled up, and my blood boiling in rage! But I reigned it in.

''Typical Flair, always trying to create a distraction, but I'm too smart for that Charlotte, and besides...your just not relevant enough'' I smiled.

''Not relevant? Not relevant?!!'' she said in disbelief.

''Is there a parrot in the room?'' I joked, looking round confused, which only made the audience laugh in hysterics, causing Charlotte to go red in the face with anger!

''This industry would not be where it is today if not for the Flair influence!!'' she stressed.

A lot of people applauded her comment...

''Ric Flair? YES! But you...? Ha ha, baby you're nothing by a loud mouthed bully! Now you may have been born a Flair, but you seriously lack the essence of the word''

The crowd began chanting ''LETS GO CHARLOTTE! LET'S GO FAITH! LET'S GO CHARLOTTE! LET'S GO FAITH!''

I stood up slowly now, title over my shoulder, and stared Charlotte down. She did the same, and even through all the noise, I could hear the lens of the camera as it zoomed in on our faces...and just like Roman and Seth the night before, and once again the emotion was pure hate.

''At Money In The Bank Faith, I'm going to make you eat...your....words! WOOOOOOOOO!!''

''You don't have to 'wooo' me sweetheart...'' I chuckled ''I already got a man...believe that'' I smiled, winking into the camera.

The arena erupted into fits of laughter now. Charlotte on the other hand though, didn't find it so funny, because she knocked me square in the face with a wicked right hook, causing me to fall flat on my back with a loud thud!

She then took the contract and signed it with a huge smile across her face saying ''Your cute Faith, but not that cute...just ask Dean'' before dropping the contract to the ground and exciting the ring.

That one hit home.

The audience went crazy over her comment, but I managed to maintain my composure and stick to the script. I quickly struggled to my feet, before grabbing the contract and signing it. Then I raised the mic to my lips and spoke just before she excited the ramp ''...be very careful Charlotte, because the last thing you want to do is get on my Hellfire side'' I warned, raising my title high in the air and staring her down... seriously, what the hell is up with everyone going off script this week? See what your presence causes people to do Seth!! Well this only means one thing Ms Charlotte - at Money In The Bank...its WAR!!