unpretty rapstar pt.02

The beat starts to play and they begin to think of their own tune to match with it.

  Jaenan smirks when he notices her furrow as she struggles to find a melody along with some diss lyrics.

  "I'll start," he announces and all eyes focus on him.

  He brings the microphone close to his mouth.

  "Uh, so you're this superstar that
everyone's been talking about.
  In all honesty, I really think you're
nothing that much.
  Just a puppet with a doll face,
little waist- looks like you'll break.
  Your body's got no curves and
it just doesn't fit my taste."

  Eyes widen at his impromptu rap. He's actually really good. Although, his beat is still slow and steady considering he's just started, the tune's quite catchy.

  People's focuses now shift to the girl as the countdown starts. If she can't continue within the next 10 seconds, she's out. Instantly.

  "Go, Omi! You can do this!" Yuta shouts and claps his hands. Just like most of everyone else, he wants her to win.

  "Uh, alright," she mumbles out nervously and inhales shakily.

  From her anxious state, everyone starts to display their despair at the expectation of her defeat.

  But are filled back with hope at her abrupt comeback.

  "I don't care 'bout your preference,
'cause I'm too good for you.
  Yeah, my titties and my ass, they small-
just like you.
  And ain't nobody find you sexy
without your money, boo.
  You gotta fix your face, cut and paste,
make you look new.
  Because ain't no one finna love you,
when you look like taboo."

  She attacks with a smile so sweet but her words so sharp.

  The fact that she looks so innocent makes it times and times more aggravating- like those stereotypical bitchy characters in movies who pretend to be nice and 'naive' but are pure toxic snakes.

  Those watching the fight gape and brows raise at her skill. Surely, she's not a rapper but she can already pass as one.

  Using her kittenish tone with those constant push and pulls, it's like she's playing with the viewers- messing with their nerves and that's the exact vibe they're here for.

  The given melody changes after they each give their own set of raps and the beats quicken.

  Jaenan clicks his tongue, evidently annoyed at her and he raises the mic again.
"So, you feel you're all that?
  Thinking I'd cry about your dick joke.
That shit got nothin' on me,
  'cause I've grown into a big, big, boy!
Got them sweet millions in my hand
  with my own blood, sweat and tears.
Don't need no help, independent,
  no need some pretty boy peers."

  His chin raises arrogantly as he stares down at the shorter girl before at her group.

  NCT glares back, some just unfazed like emotionless robots while few of the younger and new ones are slightly intimidated- minus, Chenle who's full on showing his passionate disgust by scowling and scanning him from head to toe.

  "Alright." Naomi finally, starts to get the gist of it and haughtily crosses her arms.

  "Body wealth and man pride,
body, wealth and man pride!
  That's all you barf out your mouth,
'cause that's all you got to brag about!
  Yeah, I know you're a big boy,
you're mommy's big, big, boy!
  Nonstop whining 24/7,
just to get a shiny, new toy!"

  Various excited, "OHHHHH's" emit when she uses Jaenan's own words against him.

  She continues.

"We know your tracks are the worst!
  Your graphs high-key going down-low~
Bank's getting drier, than Sahara,
  bucks go poof! Abracadabra!
Got sweet millions in your hands?
  Well, I make that moolah showah!
Your ego's higher than the sky,
  and now it's time to let it die."

  "WHOO, GO OMI GO! GO OMI GO!" NCT starts to cheer enthusiastically for the release of their maknae's hidden talent.

  By the shadow casting on Jaenan's heavy lour and fiercely clenched hands, he obviously doesn't like that.

  He huffs, pressing his brain for some topic to use against her but Omi doesn't have much scandal or rumour. And even, if she does, they're either just plain ridiculous or the good type of articles.

  So what can he possibly take advantage ofㅡ

  His gaze halts at the 23 boys sitting at the side and his lips upturn maliciously.

omi°nct's c̶l̶o̶w̶n̶ princessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara