it's taeil time~! pt.2

"SURPRISE!"

All 21 members shout when Taeil walks into the choreography room.

His mouth gapes into a big smile and he cups it in shock. "Wah, what's all this?"

"Happy birthday, grandpa! Just for you, even WayV came," Naomi says, gesturing towards the said group.

Taeil nods awkwardly and the three newest do the same, not very close with one another yet.

"We also, prepared a gift table where we put your presents," Doyoung tells. "So later you can have a gift-opening session."

Johnny scoffs proudly. "Which, by the way is my idea."

"TaEIl hYuuuUuuUnG~" Haechan shouts and suffocates Taeil in a hug before giving a peck on his cheek.

"Okay, everyone! Can everyone zip their lips for a moment so we can sing the birthday song?" Ten shouts and they all finally take out the birthday cake.

"Jeno, Jaemin and I baked this together!" Omi exclaims. "Though, I mostly focused on designs."

Taeil lets out sets of "wow's" at the pretty cake, touched and they all sing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR GRANDPA~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

He chuckles at the lyrics and blows the candles, getting loud claps after.

After enjoying the food and drinks, they proceed with games.

The first one being charades and Johnny chooses a snake.

He hisses and sways his body left to right.

The members all shout and raise their arms up, each of them blurting out their answers.

"I KNOW, I KNOW! SQUID! SQUID!"

"NOOOO, IT'S ONE OF THOSE LONG, DANCING AIR TUBES OUTSIDE SUPERMARKETS!"

Johnny groans, shaking his head vigorously and lies flat on his stomach before wiggling.

"AHHHH, IT'S A WORM!"

"SAUSAGE ROLL!"

"nO!" Johnny screams, frustrated as the timer ticks by. A memory suddenly passes and he whips his head to Jaehyun and points at him furiously.

The male furrows, confused.

"BREAD! PEACH! FELIPE!" The rest yell like a raging mob.

"hE nEeDs sOMe MilK!"

"kEvIn wOUlD yOu cOme tO mY bIrthdAy pARty!"

"I've been in America for 4 years, tHAt'S whY I'm hErE mAN!"

Clowns follow and laughter erupts. Even Johnny's rolling on the floor despite his stress of wanting them to get the answer.

"nO! JASON! jAsON!" Johnny shouts, out of breath and Naomi raises her hand up excitedly.

"SnAKE! IT'S SNAKE!" She answers and Johnny nods, pointing at her.

"CORRECT!"

She happily wins the popsicle and devours it, sharing it with Jisung who was pitifully staring at it.

The game goes on and on and changes every now and then as the hours pass by but most of the members are still as lively as ever.

"yA! I'm nOT IT!" Yuta shouts, denying the accusations of being a mafia from the rest.

"You lIAR!" Taeyong shouts in English. "We're the only ones left alive and I'm not it! So, it hAS tO bE YooOUuU!"

The dead civilians and the actual two mafias watch in amusement, holding in their laughs. The two of them have been in this situation before and they're still falling for it. History repeats itself.

Jaemin watches from the couch with his arms crossed and lips strewn into a smile as his fluffy bangs fall messily over his eyes. He turns around to the occupants on the couch and nudges Jeno.

Jeno spins on his seat to see and forms an 'O' with his mouth at the sight of the sleeping beauties before tapping on Doyoung.

"What?" The older asks and Jeno points at the couch.

A soft grin stretches on his face and he shushes the rest- pointing at the ones sleeping.

Phones are pulled out to take photos while some just coo at the wholesome sight- Mark supine on the big couch, knocked out and Donghyuck supporting his legs as he sleeps sitting down while Jisung lies his head on the thick armrest, legs on top of Hyuck's as well and the tiny Omi crumpled up into a ball behind Sungie, cuddling him.

"Let's just get on with the presents, then," Kun says and Taeil nods, feeling a bit sleepy himself.