birthday article

NCT DREAM'S BIRTHDAY PRANK ON OMI RESULTS IN AN UNEXPECTED REACTION

  On the 15th of March, the birthday of NCT's only girl member, NCT posted a new video on their YouTube channel, NCT DAILY with the title, 'Omi's Birthday Prank(ft.NCT DREAM)' that was filmed 3 days prior.

  In the said video, the boys of NCT DREAM planned to prank the girl in celebration of her birthday.

  The prank was that Jaemin and Haechan (Donghyuck) were to fight during choreography practice due to Jaemin's constant 'forgetfulness.'

  Omi could be seen trying to calm both parties multiple times but to keep the prank going, they had to push her away.

  However, when the act proceeded to get more intense than before, to the point that Haechan and Jeno were shouting, the girl herself, raised her own voice;

"STOP IT! STOP FIGHTING! STOP SHOUTING! Just... stop."

  Her outbreak shocked the members and they instantly silenced. But she didn't stop there.

  With tears rapidly flowing at the unwanted fight, she spoke a few wise words;

"Why are we fighting? Fighting each other won't change anything! All you're going to do is hurt one another!"

"We're a team. We're doing this together. We strive to make things as great as it can be- together."

  The other members found themselves apologising when her emotions started to overflow but what touched them the most was her heartwarming confession;

"I love you all and I don't want you hurting each other."

  The sincerity was so palpable and undoubted and judging from the faces of the other members, they too felt it.

  So, they explained everything to her and it all turned out well in the end.

Click the link below to watch the video!
⇩⇩

www.utube.abcdefghidontknowparttwo

What are your thoughts about this
article?

😄 64    😡 5    😭 0    😮 2

bit**fornct: the fact that she cherishes their friendship so much is so clear and pureㅡ I'M GETTING FKING SOFT ÚWÙ

i***cow: dramaqueen.