ridin' and reload pt.1

The camera films a dancing Jeno before he turns to it, smiling brightly. "Hello, everyone. Today, we're having the photoshoot for the 'Reload' cover. Wow, it really has been a long time since I woke up early. I'm not used to it," he chuckles.

  It cuts to Chenle.

  "I like the colour of my hair," Lele says, admiring his hair.

  Jisung comes by.

  "Can you see my jawline? I like it," Chenle asks, self-praising.

  "Onion, onion," Jisung playfully says, teasing his Jaemin hyung who's wearing net arm socks and the older only gives him a deadpanned look.

  A reporting Haechan appears at the camera. "Renjun keeps asking if we're friendsㅡ"

  "We are friends," Renjun interjects with a threateningly sweet smile, head choking the golden boy.

  Donghyuck frees himself and heads to the cam. "I won't be hanging out with Renjun anymore. Renjun-ssi, you can't come with us. I'll only hang out with Omi."

  Renjun puts a hand in his chest, feigning hurt. "Ow."

  "Speaking of Omi, wHeRe iS sHe? This is exactly why the sunbaes lead the juniors because they aren't perfect like me, yet," Hyuck smugly jokes.
"Junior 1! Junior 2!"

  "Yes, hyung!" Jisung and Chenle march like a pair of squeaky robots.

  "Junior 3 is missing!" Donghyuck complains.

  "I'm here!" She exclaims, rushing to the set from the fitting room.

  All the members turn to her only to get their eyes wide in surprise and lips gape.

  "Junior 3, ready for duty!" She gleefully cheers, saluting at Haechan who blinks blankly at her

  "Wow!" Jaemin lets out his signature sound.

  Omi copies. "Wow! I know, right! Our outfits look so nice!"

  Jeno smiles. "You look hip."

  "What's thaㅡ Oh my gosh, is the eyeliner supposed to be blue?" Jisung gasps and she nods. "Whoa, it looks cool!"

  "Your hair matches the outfit really well," Renjun comments, grinning. "Our hair colour are both matching in a way."

  "Renjun-ssi-" Donghyuck taps his shoulder repeatedly, making him turn. "-please exit."

  He gestures towards the door with a passive aggressive smile. "This is a Nachan/Dongomi household."

  Jaemin struts in between Renjun and Donghyuck, breaking them up. "No, no, no, nO. Omi's outfit matches better with mine because I have this vest thingy and I have gloves like her too."

  "There are onions crying in the store right now, searching for their clothes which you're wearing," Renjun remarks.

  Jeno raises his hand. "I'm wearing sleeveless and she is too. I think, we pair the most."

  The maknaes watch blankly.

  "Uh, I'm wearing blue like she is too so does that count? Ah, right. We're all wearing blue..." Jisung mumbles when a hand holds his arm.

  He turns to see Omi shaking her head before dragging him and Chenle further away from the four others.

  The maknaes end up having their own BEHIND CAM without the rest.

  "The juniors rule this place now," Chenle says and Jisung nods.

  "We're cooler than the hyungs," Jisung claims, making swag gestures.

  Omi follows. "Swag," she says, giving the 'gang-gang' hand style with Jisung.

  "Avocado," the male maknae adds, trying to sound cool by speaking in English.