it's taeil time~! pt.1

Beep!

  The recording starts and Johnny's face shows up on screen. "Hello and welcome back to-"

  He poses. "Johnny's Communication Centre!"  

  He claps like a seal. "So, for today, we are going to do a surprise birthday party for our oldest hyung- Taeil hyung. And right now, I'm heading to buy the stuff we need with a special guest."

  Omi pops up from beside him, a rectangular smile on her face. "Hi, yEOroBuN!"

  Her last meeting with Lucas has affected her in some typa way.

  "And also," Johnny says and two other show themselves. "With Mark and Doyoung! The trio is back with our newest member- Naomi."

  "And now, to the shop!" Johnny exclaims and they head out.

-

  "Please, just don't prank me again like last time," Doyoung pleads, chuckling nervously as he recalls that moment.

  They all jump off the van- making their way into the shop as the breeze blows through their hair and clothes.

  Mark giggles and Johnny shrugs, only adding more distrust in Doyoung.

  "Omi-yah, you'll stick with me, okay?" Doyoung requests, nervous he'll get pranked again and she nods.

  Johnny and Doyoung's in charge of the trolley while the two kids run around looking for groceries but, easily distracted.

  "Look! lOoK aT thOse hUge sOur pAtch pAcKZ!"

  "OOOooOOiiIiiIi, this watermelon fruit juice looks goOd!"

  Doyoung and Johnny remain indifferent to their giddy excitement until the older turns to the camera like he's in the office.
"And now, what you're witnessing is a baby tiger- cub, and a baby owl and their amazing adventures in Target."

  "Uh-uh, this one doesn't look good," Johnny rejects the ice-cream flavour Omi chooses.

  She pouts, eyes turning doe. "But, it's choco."

  Johnny shakes his head, fatherly side surfacing and walks away with the trolley to search for some candles.

  Mark witnesses the scene and is sympathetic towards the girl whose face is now a copy of a sad kitten.

  "Just put it in," he whispers to her as she's about to return it.

  "But, Mr.Johnny said no," she tells, her habit of calling Johnny by mister(since he's part of the 'foreign swaggers') coming out, just like how it always does when she's upset.

  "It's okay. Just sneak it in," Mark urges and takes the ice-cream box, slipping it into the trolley while Johnny's focused on picking drinks.

  Doyoung sees the box and sneakily stacks the party hats on top of it.

  Omi grins in glee, vibrating in her spot befors attacking Young with a hug, activating his mom side.

  He pats her head and she grabs Mark's hand.

  "Now, let's find watermelons!" She exclaims, pulling him with her and they run around the store like kindergartners.

  They rejoined the older two after finding the most luscious watermelon there is and the boys even tried to prank Naomi by leaving her stranded and not answering her calls and texts.

  Although, it backfired because she did the same to them and they ended up searching for her.

  And they, who thought that she would be frantic to find them are outsmarted when they find her waiting at the entrance, eating her fresh, hot bungeoppang (fish-shaped bun with varieties of fillings) leisurely.

  The day ended well, though.