ecstasy - pt.nine

Quiet Down echoes in the dance studio and NCT Dream passionately practices their choreography- well, except one. 

  You guessed it- Omi. 

  The song reaches the chorus and she abruptly freezes in spot- standing like a statue while staring at the floor to try recalling the moves that she strangely forgot completely. 

  The rest start to get distracted but, continues dancing until the point where they have to shift formations. 

  "Omi! Your spot is there!" Jisung tells, pointing where and she heads there- more like, jumps there in a fluster but is still completely clueless. 

  Renjun pauses the music. "What's wrong? This is the fourth time we've gone over this choreo and you still keep forgetting in different parts."

  She gulps- eyes stinging and head drooping. "I'm sorry." 

  No one says anything, both feeling guilty and understanding but at the same time not because they've been over this repeatedly. 

  Jeno pats her head, looking down at her while she clenches on the ends of her sweater paws- a habit she has when feeling overwhelmed. 

  Her oversized hoodie making her look so fragile alongside her sad mien. 

  Knocks fill the quiet room and they turn to the door- Heo Yoon walking in with coffee or coke, caffeinated drinks. 

  Unlike usual, their manager is sick so Heo Yoon takes care of all of them. 

  He reads the situation. "Is she having a headache again?"  

  Jisung shakes his head but doesn't know what to answer, either. 

  Yoon sighs and puts down the drinks and snacks on the table- taking Omi's Iced Caramel Macchiato with him. "I'll bring her out to the rest area for a little break. Omi?" 

  He calls, waiting for her to approach him and Hyuck escorts her to the manager- unknown to him that she's not willing. 

  But the fear he has embedded inside her heart makes her weak- both physically and mentally. 

  He gently holds her arm and leads her out- the members all wait until the doors close before starting the music again. 

  "You're getting more obedient these days. Good girl," Yoon says when they reach the lounge room a few doors away. 

  She says nothing and Yoon feels victorious, knowing that his 'lessons' on her obviously worked. 

  He sits her down on the couch, standing in front of her with hands gripping on her sharp shoulders- his pervy eyes admiring her neck. "Show them to me." 

  Her vigorous trembling is felt- seen, even. But, she doesn't move a muscle so, he does. 

  Swiftly, he yanks down her hoodie's collar- exposing her collarbone and audaciously wiping off the thick concealer she painted on it. 

  Purple-blue bruise-like patterns are messily lined on her skin and red, subtle bite marks are everywhere, some even dangerously close to her chest. 

  A content grin stretches as his fingers outline the marks. "Look at that. There are still some empty spaces left." 

  Naomi kicks him boldly in alarm when he starts to lean in and he nearly crashes against the table. 

  Her eyes widen at her own actions and he scoffs. 

  So as usual, he shoves down drugs down her throat to make her listen- this time in the form of coffee.

  "Nothing a little ecstasy can't fix," he grunts while pouring the spiked drink into her mouth in hostility and the effects come faster than always due to the caffeine. 

-

  The dance studio's door swings open with a bang! and the Dreamies jump in surprise when they see a widely grinning Omi- Heo Yoon behind her. 

  "wHAt's Up, pArTy pEoPlE!" She howls and the members' brows raise in confusion and disbelief at her sudden burst of energy. 

  "What happened to her?" Chenle queries while his eyes follow the girl who's suddenly doing duck squats. "Why is her hoodie wet?" 

  Donghyuck and Jeno record while guffawing at her ridiculousness. 

  Heo Yoon chuckles. "She had a little sleep, woke up all energized and tried to one-shot the whole drink down. The caffeine must've gotten her to be more cuckoo."

  "Let's put on some jams!" She shouts and lets her playlist burst through the speakers- dancing like a maniac after. 

  The others join- laughing and is blinded by her happiness and enthusiasm that they've been missing for so long.

  Heo Yoon laughs, observes them having their little party for a minute before leaving to wash his hands that are smeared with thick concealer he used to paint her skin hastily before.