thank you - pt.eighteen

On the night of 15th May.

  "Vlive?" Jungwoo repeats and their manager nods. 

  "Mhm. Omi suddenly, requested for it. A surprise live with both NCT Dream and NCT 127. Since, the fans have been worried about her recently and wanted updates about her, I couldn't deny.
  "So, get ready and head to the private lobby by 8pm," their manager announces before exiting the dorm to head to the lobby. 

  Donghyuck and Omi are currently at the Dream dorm considering they were recording the Music Bank Ridin' performance earlier. 

  Jungwoo's brows narrow in confusion.

  "Should we go down early?" Mark pops up and Jungwoo nods.

  "Surprise!" NCT 127 and Dream shout to the camera when the live starts.

  Comments rush through furiously as more and more fans join in.

  "So today, we decided to have a surprise Vlive. Are you shocked?" Taeyong leads, smiling at the camera.

  "Today we're going to talk about our comebacks- both Punch and Ridin' but since Punch isn't out yet, no spoilers," Doyoung says, teasing and the members all laugh.

  Johnny nods. "So, NCTzens! You guys can leave your questions and we'll answer."

  The fans delivered.

  From question to question, NCT answers. Some aren't even related to the comebacks and are just plain silly or TMI based.

  "Next question," Mark says, looking at the screen and rushing to pick a question amidst the rapid comments. "'Omi, are you okay?'"

  Mark's voice quietens towards the end at the unintentional choice- heart suddenly racing in nervousness.

  The other members turn to the girl, some glancing but she only smiles and gives two-thumbs up. "Yeah, I am. Don't worry." 

  "That's good to know," Taeyong responds when he spots the clock on the wall in front of them. "Wow, we were so busy talking, we didn't even notice an hour passed!"

  "Already?" Chenle exclaims and looks at his watch.

  Omi turns to the clock, watching as it ticks by and back to the members. "I have something I want to do."  

  "What is it?" Jeno asks, eyesmile forms and she flashes a small smile of her own before getting off screen and coming back with a small bag. 

  "These. In celebration for our comeback," she says and pulls out pastel origamis- some in the shapes of hearts, some in roses, some in swans.

  Attached to the origamis are nametags with soft colours- all simple yet, sophisticated. The sincerity and love in them can easily be felt.

(i was thinking of something like these)

  But, they are all equally beautiful. From the colours to the scent- jasmine. It's her familiar scent- always providing them with the sense of serenity and warmth.

  "Wow..." Mark gasps, genuinely shocked. "When did you get these?"

  Naomi smiles. "A while ago."

  Ever since she started working with Heo Yoon, the thought of her suddenly being kicked out or leaving the group has always been haunting her mind.

  And that's one of the reasons that keeps eating her up from inside. 

  Night by night, she finds herself holding a razor close to her wrist and making lines as if it was a sketch page- numb, empty and dazed. But sometimes, she snaps back to her senses and the sight of blood oozing out her cuts scare her. 

  Then, she questions herself on why she's doing it. Something so unusual and dangerous yet, she's doing it to herself as if it's a hobby- the thought of herself not being here one day crosses her mind. 

  What if she'll do something so perilous again? And what if it's much more hazardous than it is now?

  She didn't wanna leave without saying anything to her loved ones. Thus, the keychains. 

  "Thank you, Omi! These are so pretty!" Jungwoo squeals and crushes her in a teddy bear hug. 

  Yuta looks at his rose shaped origami. "Is this a letter? Oho, I'm curious to what it'll say."

  Omi chuckles airily. "Well, you'll find out soon."

  She turns to the camera. "And Seasonies, don't worry. I made some for you too." 

  The bag makes rustling noises when she shakes it and she pulls out a heart origami in the shade pearl neo champagne. "I made a letter for Seasonies too." 

boombay**: OMI IS SUCH AN ANGEL AHSHKBCICLDI SHE EVEN MADE THINGS FOR US UWUWUW

cactin**: PROTECC OMI AT ALL COST ┗|`O′|┛

****licious: i feel bad for the wayv members cuz they won't get any XD 

  Omi reads the comments and reassuringly shakes her head with a smile. "Don't worry, I made for WayV too."

  Their manager behind the camera than signals the time and everyone starts to quiet down as Omi reads her thank you letter for NCTzens- afraid that she might not get the chance later on.