random things omi tends to do....

full title: random things omi tends
to do with the members (dream version)

[ ➷ mark lee ]
- stick to him. she doesn't really hold his hands or hug or whatever but just... stick. she does this when she's nervous or shy and during these moments, mark will pull her closer and rub her arm or pat her shoulder to comfort her. 

[ ➷ huang renjun ]
- watch him draw or draw on his hand. omi likes seeing him draw and when she's not, she likes doodling on his hand or arm with her finger and asks him to guess. sometimes, renjun even pretends to get the wrong answers just to get her to draw on his hand again.

[ ➷ lee jeno ]
- hug or cuddle. she does this especially a lot with him but jeno doesn't mind since he actually likes it too despite, haven't actually admitted it yet. she hugs the others too but with jeno, she tends to dig her head in his chest unlike with the rest.

[ ➷ lee donghyuck ]
- backhugs. it's either she does it first or he does, there's no specific role or turns. haechan usually does it by pulling naomi onto his lap when he's sitting down and he'll just spoon her like that. naomi often does it when they're standing and likes to sway side to side. 

[ ➷ na jaemin ]
- blatantly intertwining their hands together. firstly initiated by jaemin. jaemin always loves seeing how tiny her hands look beside his and tends to hold them in his. now, it has become a habit for them to connect their hands together. 

[ ➷ zhong chenle ]
- spontaneous harmonizing, anywhere and anytime- literally. for example, chenle might be on the other side of room and he'll start singing. omi, from the far opposite side will harmonize with him or vice versa. it doesn't even need to be songs. they even harmonize with animal noises.

[ ➷ park jisung ]
- as we all know, jisung has soft and fluffy hair. this, however, makes it easy to move and omi's keen eyes always spot it first. she always fixes the stray ones away and because of that, if jisung sees her hair messy too, he does the same. at times, they just like playing with each other's hair for no reason.