ridin' and reload pt.2

"Now, this is where the boredom starts," Renjun sighs, now in his Ridin' version outfit. "No photoshoot, yet. There's nothing to do."

  He goes out, meeting Jaemin and they start to take photos of each other.

  "Oh, this isn't bad. It's good," Jaemin says, checking the photo Renjun took of him.

  "See, I knew it. Make sure to post this and tell that Renjun took it," Injun reminds.

  Jaemin takes his camera back. "Where's Omi? I have to take a photo."

  They all gather inside, ready to film the Ridin' teaser and sees their female maknae with her light hair being fixed- backfacing them.

  The stylist nods, gesturing that she's done and Omi swivels- gaining surprised looks again.

  In fact, even more than before.

  "How's the look?" She asks, a bit uncomfortable at the shoulder-less and sleeveless top

  She's okay without one, but not usually without both and she's internally afraid that it's gonna slip- although it obviously won't because it's skin-tight.

  Thankfully, the leather jacket covers up most of her skin and the high-waisted skirt hides her torso- just the way she likes it.

  "Beautiful," Jeno flatters- eyesmile surfacing.

  She gives a beaming grin. "Thanks!"

  CLICK!

  Everyone turns to Jaemin who shows off the candid photo he took of Omi which turned out perfectly- her golden hairclips on her white hair sparkling and her smile brighter than the blinding sunlight itself.

  "Alright, everyone, recording!" The director calls and they all rush to shoot the Ridin' teaser.

  They all laugh silently as they walk away during the ending scene.

  "Terrible acting!" Donghyuck exclaims cutely.
"I wonder if they will use this scene or not. So, Seasonies, here it is, NCT Dream's mini album with the title, The Rating Is 37.5%."

  Jeno joins and the two of them randomly dance to Ridin'.

  The camera cuts to them playing with the bumper cars outside.

  Loud shrieks and squeals erupt as the Dreamies' play- Omi always being targeted but she swiftly dodges.

  "Oh?? How could this happen??" Jeno questions himself when he gets stuck, Chenle behind him.

  "PEET! PEET! Jeno-ssi! You're causing a traffic jam!" Omi shouts from a distance and the members laugh.

  Jeno spins the wheel aggressively. "It won't move!"

  Omi comes by later with her own car. "Turn it sideways until the end while you step on the pedal, that way it'll make like an 180° turnㅡ"

  She gets cut off when Hyuck slams onto her car, making her yelp and jump in her seat from the strong force- the seatbelt safely holding her down.

  "Ya! Donghyuck-ah!" She shouts and his snickers turn into a scoff of disbelief.

  "'Donghyuck-ah?' How old do you think you are, junior?" Donghyuck complains, pointing a finger at her.

  Her lips stretch into a cheeky smile, showing her pearly whites. "Sorry, Haechannie oppa."

  The rare term she uses makes the members' ears perk and heads turn but she only sends a chaste, mischievous wink to Hyuck.
"Try and catch me~"

  She stomps on the pedal and zooms away, the rest quickly chasing.

  "Omi-yah! Call me oppa too! Naomi~" Jaemin whines, tailing after her.

  "Omi is biased!" Chenle adds.

  "Ya! Stop running away!" Renjun shouts, wanting her to call him with the term too.

  "Nachan is real~!" Donghyuck cheers, going in circles to follow her.

  Both Jisung and Jeno tag along, driving fast on their cars while laughing.