Lasercorn Imagine#1

Hello Once Again Audience. We are continuing from where we left off last time in the imagines. I am Mrs.Turnerbuscus. Today we are doing a Lasercorn Imagine. If you don't know who Lasercorn is watch smoshgames or his channel(lasercorn) on youtube. I hope you enjoy this yes it is short,no I don't care. Also Lasercorn's real name is David Moss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           It was about 9:00p.m right now. I was currently trying to clean the house from where the guys made a huge mess. For everyone who is confused as of to who these people I am talking about,they are the people of Smoshgames. Yes I know one is a girl so shut up I call them all guys.

         Sometimes I like to Call Matt,David and Joshua by what everyone else does. Matt,David amd Joshua doesn't sound appealing to my ears so I call them Sohinki(Sokinki hehe that sounds wrong),Lasercorn and Jovenshire.

      I don't even know what that rant was about so just ignore it.Hehe. Anyways back to what I was saying. They just made a just dance video, i'm pretty sure that Sohinki[Sokinki ;) ] pulled a muscle. Besides cleaning I am also waiting for Lasercorn to get back from wherever they went.

       We haven't spent much time together lately, it gets kinda hard you know? Yes we are dating and it sucks because he is always with Ian and Anthony. He coud at least spend 1 day with me! That's all I need is one day. Just a little time to spend together.

         I was pulled away from my silent rant by voices at the door. 'Oh great,more Ian and Anthony to take away my man' I mumbled quietly.

      "What about Ian and Anthony taking me away from you?" A voice spoke behind me. Oh shit, I said that out loud and Lasercorn heard me.

    "I-It's just that you spend more time with them then you do me. I just want you to be home everyonce an awhile so we can play games or watch movies together. I know that you're busy'" I said quietly.

       "Oh y/n I didn't know you felt that way. I promise you, I have been trying to find a time to stay home with you. In all honesty, Ian is getting annoying," he said gently, "but I promise, all next week I will stay here with you.I really wanna have cuddle time."

        I swear I can never stay mad at this man no matter how hard I try to.He is too damn adorable. We sat down in the living room for awhile, just talking about random things. He ended up talking me into putting a movie on even though we probably wouldn't even make it past the first 5 minutes. Well, I wouldn't, I don't know about Lasercorn.

        I can vaguely remember falling asleep or almost being asleep so Lasercorn carried me upstairs and put me in the bed under the covers. He left the room to do god knows what. I heard the t.v. turn off and saw the lights go out. Awww, he was being responsible for once. Next, he came into the room,changed into his pj's, and crawled into the bed next to me. The last thing I could remember was him kissing my forehead and muttering and I love you in the process. I love this man.So,so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Bless your Face

If you sneezed while reading this bless you

Ok I have realized that my a/n is always better then the imagine.I know you might be confused due to my crappy grammer skills.If you could understand it you are cool even if you can't you are cool. I know thse are short but I try my best to do good. I hope you guys like it. I did. By the way Matthew Sohinki{ Sokinki ;) }, David Moss(Lasercorn) and Joshua Ovenshire(Jovenshire) are the characters I used in the story. Beside you of corse. ILY ALL. 

      Outro Of Darkness,Redness and Whiteness! Redness!

~Mrs.Turnerbuscus