Nahp #2

It was almost a year and a half, to the day, since Dan overdosed. Phil still made videos, and put on that same fake smile everyday. Everything in Dan's room was untouched. Well, almost everything. His laptop had been moved to Phil's room. He rarely ever used his anymore. Some days he would pull in the orange dining chair and just sit in the empty room. He missed him dearly. He didn't know what do do with his life. Some days he wanted to drink bleach, others he was okay. He brought 'Draw Phil Naked' back. His hair looked like it was was straight out of 2009, but he now has wrinkles. He now had a new private video. It had a simple title. ''Going to see Dan''. He hoped he'd never release it. Hoped. Each day it got harder and harder not to. He tried to fill his days up. He learned German. He was on Tumblr much more often. His life was pointless, but he kept it together for the world. Mainly his mum. He never fell in love again. Dan was the yin to his yang. He loved him very much. His whole body was numb. One day whilst browsing through Tumblr with Dan, he saw Phan art. He then got an erection. It was before he knew about Dan's love. Dan of course noticed. It was awkward. It was amazing. Dan looked so innocent, like he didn't even know what a penis was.

Phil later layed down, he was wearing plad boxers. He drifted off to sleep, except tonight, his dream was different than all of the others.

Phil moved down the wall until he was eye level with Dan's member. Phil slowly put it in his mouth, and played with Dan's head with his tongue. Dan almost fell over. Dan ran his fingers through Phil's and slowly pushed his head forward, to start a pace.
"P-phil!" Dan moaned and he came in Phil's mouth. Phil slid up the wall, cum lingering in his mouth and shared Dan's juices.
"You're quick Danny boy" Phil smiled, licking his lips to get the last little bit of semen off. "Dan?" Phil looked at Dan in shock. The young boy was pale and glassy eyed.
"I-im sorry P-" Dan muttered, before swallowing and dropping to the ground.
"DAN!" Phil dropped to the ground and started shaking him, screaming his name.

Phil shot up out of bed, sweating and crying. It was the day. That horrible day. Phil's erect member had softened as he ran to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. "Why the Fuck are you like this?!" He turned on the shower as hot as it would go and got in, still wearing underwear. As he leaned against the wall a memory jammed itself into his mind.

Dan was taking a shower. A very cold one too. Phil came in from outside, covered in sweat. Dan was supposed to be out with a friend. Phil locked the door and stripped. He'd never done that before, and decided to take a shower.
*le smol time skip*
Phil poped open the door, singing some stupid song about bathing from his youth. At the time, they had a clear shower curtain. When he opened the door he seen a man in their shower. Masturbating. It was Dan. Phil stood in the doorway naked, and Dan had covered himself at this point. "Phil! Close the door!" Dan yelled. Phil ignored his command and stepped into the shower. The cool water felt amazing on his hot skin. "Phillip what the hell do you think you're doing?!" "I believe it's manly for two guys to shower together, very... sapien, no homo." Phil replied as he put soap on his (now growing) member. "Phil, get out!" Dan screeched. He didn't. "Phil, I swear I will shove my cock so far up your ass, you won't be able to walk for the next month if you don't get out!" This was the first time Dan fucked Phil. He didn't leave. In fact he put his head on the wall and spread his cheeks. At first nothing happened. Just as Phil was about to speak, he felt Dan's tongue on his hole. Dan gave Phil the best rim job he'd ever gotten. Shortly after Dan came true to his word. Seven inches of hard cock got shoved on his ass. Phil came when that happened. Dan thrused his cock in and out. It was great. The younger male soon creampied Phil, then cleaned up, sucking and licking everything he could. Phil came so many times, that his balls hurt. It was great.

Phil was crying again, now fully erect. He sloped off his boxers and looked at his member. Slowly he turned the water off. He rubbed his cock gently. It had been almost a month since he last jerked off. Fuck he was horny. He stroked his cock again. He finished in about ten minutes. He got out of the shower and dried himself, and went to sleep.
*4am ish*
Phil shot up again. Another nightmare. He was done. He uploaded the private video. It's hard to buy a gun in England, but there's a reason the put champagne glasses on bleach. He got into the tub. When he vomited blood, it would be easier to clean up here. "I'm coming Danny."

I'm back bitches, probs not for good, but eh. ~danisnotontop