Felix Kjellberg(PewDiePie) Imagine # idk any more

Hello once again audience! We are back with another imagine in the YouTube imagines! This one is about PewDiePie! First things first I want you guys to request in my message box! I do not do personal imagines but I will give you credit (if you want anyway). Ohh one more thing is...... I am adding creepypasta imagines now! I happen to really like the creepypasta's(especially Jeff the Killer <3) so I am adding then now. I hope you enjoy the PewDiePie imagine! BTW its dirty! ~Mrs.Turnerbuscus.

*Thoughts*

It was about 7 pm on a Saturday night. Pewds was in the gaming room,with the lights off, playing one of the Slender games. At least,I think that is what he was doing, I hear alot of screaming so I'm pretty sure that is what is happening. Ok I know my thoughts are boring(my clean thoughts anyway😉).

See I have always had these strong feelings towards Felix. The thing is I shouldn't have them. All I usually feel towards him is this strong sexual desire. I have always wondered how it would feel if he was pumping in and out of me as fast as he ca-. God I have to stop these thoughts.

*Out of thoughts*

I could feel myself getting wet with every thought that flowed through my mind.

The desire to feel release could no longer be held in any longer. I took my Nokia Windows Phone into the bathroom with me. When I entered the too I locked the door and turned on the shower to hopefully drown out the sounds. I pulled up my secret wattpad account finding the dirty PewDiePie imagines.

There is a 13 in dildo in a secret cubby along with a large vibrator. Very soon my pants and underwear were off and I had the dildo as deep as it could go. I had the vibrator set on high against my clit. Instantly the pleasure was overwhelming.

As I was reading I found myself getting hornier and hornier. I suddenly imagined myself underneath a naked Felix. He had my legs on his shoulders as he trusted into me. God the things he does to me make my head think bad things.

I could feel my high coming closer. Finally I came moaning his name. After I put my things away and opened the door I was pinned to the wall.

"So you couldn't invite me to your little party in there? Sure seemed like you wanted me didn't you? You want to know what it feels lime when I fuck you senseless don't you? I bet you would like me on top of you thrusting as fast and hard as possible making you scream my name. Well you know what? Your wish is granted." Felix growled in my ear.

He pinned me to the bed, kissing my neck to find my soft spot, it didn't take him very long. I love Felix with all of my might and this is the most important thing we will do with each other for a long time.

*Slight time skip*

He thrusted inside me. My legs were on his shoulder bringing and intense amount of pleasure surging though my body. I knew my release was coming and I could tell his was too.

In mere minutes we both came. He laid next to me kissing my forehead.

" Jag älskar dig y/n " he said quietly to me.

" Jag älskar dig Felix " I said back before falling asleep.

Well that was that. For those of you who don't know Swedish Jag Älskar dig means I love you.Bye guys!~Mrs.Turnerbuscus