Jacksepticeye Dirty Imagine Part 2

*Your POV*

I was trying to sleep knowing that Sean wouldn't be back for awhile....or so I thought.. ._. , yeah I slept for about 1 hour before the front door slammed shut. He's home😨.

I could here him stumbling up the stairs but I also heard sobbing. Was he crying? My eyes closed when he opened the door since I was pretending to sleep. I love him and I don't like hearing him upset but I'm mad that he didn't show up when he said.

"Princess? Please wake up in s-sorry I wasn't home in time. I tried to stop but I couldn't, please wake up." Sean said through sobs.

"Why should I? You lied to me whether you tried or not." I snapped.

"Please let me explain I-" I didn't dare let him finish.

You see, I know what happens when he is drunk AND mad. It all leads to angry sex which is by far the best drunk sex.

This whole argument lasted for about 30 more minutes and by that time he was pissed. Oh boy this is gonna be fun 😉.

I soon felt myself being slammed against the wall,his hot breath against my neck.My panties are long past soaked,hell I was practically dripping on the floor because of how wet I am. Sean began whispering things I didn't dare repeat into my ear.

Slowly he began to peel my clothes off piece by piece.He then began to lick a trail from my jaw to my dripping privates. I could feel how hard he was,pressing against my stomach.

*Le Time Skip*

His cock slammed into my soaking wet pussy from behind nearly making me cum on the spot. Sean has never been that rough with and in all honesty, I love it. I love the feeling of him pulling my hair,pounding me without mercy.

I am pretty sure that anyone in another country could here me scream him name. Sean started to rub my clit roughly whilst pulling me closer by my hair. His 12.5 inches thrusting inside me feels amazing.

4 hours later we both came,HARD. Sean pulled the covers over the both of us lightly kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry I wasn't back when I promised I would. I love you princess." He gently whispered.

"Really Sean, it's fine I'm not even mad. Also that is BY FAR the best sex we have had in months. I love you too my prince."

And with that you both fell asleep. 9 months later you gave birth to twins Mari Nichole McLoughlin and Sean Michael McLoughlin. They were the special guests to your wedding seeing as they were born just the day before.

I hope you guys enjoyed!~Septiplier