Naughty Little Girl

I walked into our bedroom after our little shopping adventure, and put on one of the 4 outfits.

It was light-ish purple with a little bow between the breasts. It had no bottom at all, and you could see my ass very well! My... Front.... Was covered by a very small piece of black cloth that led to a string that tied in the back.

I tied it best I could, being the one tying something that's on me, and looked in the mirror.

It was very lacy, and you could see through all of it except the little black cloth and the breast area. Jeez, Ricky's terrible!

Then there was knock.

"Hey baby. Whatcha do-... Oh." Ricky's voice asked, changing from silly... To sexy.

He bit his lip and began shedding his clothes. I stood and watched as he undressed, his erection coming out.

God, he's so huge!

"Lay on the bed." He said.

"On your stomach." He added.

I did as I was told and felt him tie my hands down.

"You've been a naughty little girl, haven't you?" He asked.

"Y-y-yes." I said, a little afraid.

"But... MY naughty little girl." He said.

I bit my lower lip, trembling.

"Oh baby. No need to shake. You'll be shaking enough after." He said.

I felt a wet spot form on the black cloth.

"Now. I'm gonna spank you, okay?" He asked me.

"Uh- um, I um- uh okay, but-Ricky, I've never- please be careful." I stuttered.

He kissed my left butt cheek.

"It'll be okay, dear. I'm starting you out slow." He said.

Next thing you know, there's a stinging sensation on my butt.

He smacked again, lightly. I found myself... Wanting more.

He hit again.

"HARDER!" I yelled.

There was a pause.

I felt his body lay on me.

"Somebody's more naughty then I thought." He said, then stood back up.

There was a harder hit... And I moaned.

He quickly untied my hands and untied the string in the back. He flipped me over and unzipped the lingerie, and threw it aside. His eyes scanned my body, stopping at my chest.

He brought his mouth down and started sucking on one breasts while cupping the other.

"Please fuck me." I whinnied.

He ignored me and glided his hand across my skin. His hand was at my side and inched to my hip, then my thigh. I was getting more wet by the second. Then he opened my legs. He stopped sucking on my breast and kissed down my body. He stopped at the top of my- yeah.

"You're drenched. I didn't realize I made you this way, dear." He said in a husky voice.

He smiled at me and then kissed my clit lightly. I moaned and he started sucking on my clit. I tangled my fingers in his black hair, pulling him .closer to my core. He swirled his tongue around my clit and then shoved 3 fingers in me. I moaned loudly and he kept sucking.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned.

I felt a knot form in my stomach and bit my lip. 'Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop!' Was all I could think. And then he pulled away. I groaned in frustration.

But before I had time to say anything to him, he slammed into me. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING HUGE!" I screamed\moaned.

He just smirked down at me. He pushed one of my legs up and kept thrusting deep inside me. I was a moaning mess by this point! He was hitting my spot, dead on, with Every. Fucking. Thrust.

"FUCK YES! DON'T STOP! UHHHH! YESSSSS!" I moaned/screamed.

He was going so hard. I opened my legs as wide as I could, craving his cock deep inside me.

"UH! YEAH YOU LITTLE WHORE! SCREAM! SCREAM MY NAME WHEN YOU CUM! LET THE FUCKIN WHOLE STATE KNOW MY FUCKING NAME!" Ricky yelled, still fucking my brains out.

Then, my cum shot hard onto his rock hard cock.

"RICKYYY! UHHH! FUCK!" I screamed as loud as I could.

That sent him over the edge and his cum shot inside me, making me moan more.

"KATIE, FUCK!" He yelled.

He rode out our highs and laid next to me.

"Damn!" I said snuggling into him, finally finding my breath again.

"Yeah. WOOOOW!" He said.

We both laughed and I moved my head over to hear his heart beat. Soon, it slowed down, and then slowed down even more signaling he was asleep. I kissed his bare chest and pulled he blanket over us.

"I love you so much, Richard Allen Olson the third. So much." I whispered.

Soon, I dozed off.

~

I woke up still on Ricky's chest. His heart had picked up. He must be awake. I looked up to see him playing with my hair.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked.

"I dunno." He said smiling.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I sat up and clutched the blanket, holding it over my breasts.

He sat up and kissed my cheek.

"So I'm gonna take a shower..." I said standing up, leaving the blanket behind.

I turned my head slightly to peek at him. I saw him starring at my ass as I walked to the dresser.

"Alright, babe. Well I won't be here when you get out." He said.

"Awe why?" I said spinning around.

He gulped.

"U-um because I- um have to um- uh go t-t-to the studio." He said.

"Awe, okay." I said looking down and pouting.

He stood and walked over to me.

He placed one hand on my ass and the other on one of my breasts.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too Ricky." I said.

He smacked my ass and walked over to his dresser.

I grabbed some black jeans, a black T-shirt, and a bra.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

"BYE!" Ricky yelled from the outside of the door.

"Bye." I said giggling.

Yesterday was interesting... I'm his naughty little girl. And I fucking love it!

///////////HEY! So I hope this was good! I thought it was but hey! XD Actually I hated it! Vote? Comment? Follow? Thanks! ~Horror Girl\\\\\\\