Quality Time

~Next Day~

I woke up before Ricky and went down stairs. I started his coffee and made wings for him. I looked at the clock. It was 10:33. That's the time he starts coming down stairs. He walked in, shirtless in his plaid pj pants. He grabbed my hips and yanked me against him. He kissed my nose and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Good morning beautiful." He said smiling.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He collided his lips with mine and soon his tongue found its way into my mouth. We made out for a good 10 minutes before I had to pull away. He smiled at me and I put the food on the table. As he sat down, I grabbed my notepad with the list I made.

"Well. You don't have band practice today. So I thought we could hang out... Just the two of us, you know since you PAYED SOMEONE TO MAKE ME ANGRY. Love youuuuu!" I said.

He laughed and took a bite of a wing.

"Shoot." He said smirking.

"So first we can go down to that pond and go for a walk on the trail in the woods. Then we can go to the miniature golf course with the turtles, and after that we can go to get ice cream. After that we can go bowling and then head to the mall for a awhile. We can stay until they close at 10 or whatever and then we're gonna come back here." I said smiling.

He was finished by now, and stood.

"Okay baby. That sounds great! We should go get dressed though. Thank you for the food this morning babe." He said.

I smiled and followed him upstairs to get dressed.

~

After we both got dressed (picture), we headed to the pond. We got out of the car and started walking right next to the water. Ricky intertwined his fingers in mine. It's around October so it's pretty nice out. Not warm enough for shorts but not cold enough to shiver kind of thing. Ricky kissed my cheek as we walked.

"So! You've got 2 months before your 20!" Ricky said.

I laughed.

"Yep! And you turned 28 over tour. What'd you guys do? Go to a strip club?" I asked, 100% serious.

"Hahaha!" Ricky laughed at me.

"I hope you did. I gave Chris money to take you to one!" I said.

Ricky stopped dead in his tracks.

"Hahah, yeah we did. It was fun. I promise I didn't cheat!" He said.

I laughed.

"It's okay. Chris told me you didn't." I said.

He kissed my head. We kept walking and soon got to the trail.

"I bet I can find a way out before you!" I said.

"That's a challenge." He said.

We ran in different directions and took different paths. I wondered around a corner and saw a huge water fall. I took a picture and then sat down by it. I picked up a rock and tossed it in the water. I heard branches crunch and looked around. I saw Ricky come out of some trees.

"Hi!" He said.

I laughed. He came over and sat next to me.

"This is so pretty." He said slinging his arm around me.

I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah it is!" I said.

"Not as pretty as you though." He said, making me blush.