Death Is Peaceful

XXXXX KATIES POV XXXXX

Death is peaceful. Slipping away into nothing, not having to worry about anything. All the dumb people that hated you go away. The people that wanted you dead aren't even part of you anymore. Being the beautiful creature that you become after life. Just being set free... And you feel, almost as if... Dying was the best part of life.

Then the air filled my lungs again and my eyes shot open.

"*cough* *cough cough* Fuck." I said.

"KATIE!" Alice, Chris, Ryan, Ghost, Ricky, and Balz yelled.

Ricky had tears pouring down his face and he looked like he'd been crying a while.

"Babe, the girl at the mall. She's my friend Alex. She used to be a guy. I swear. I'm sorry. Please forgive me! I love you more than life an I can't live on this earth without you." He said.

Tears streamed down my face.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU LET ME DIE?" I screamed.

They all stared at me in shock with their jaws on the floor. I continued to cry and Ricky was still crying.

"I DONT WANT TO LIVE! I'M NOTHING! I MEAN NOTHING! I WANT TO DIE!" I screamed.

Ricky looked at me, sobbing violently.

"Dont say that... Please." He said dropping to his knees.

"WHY? IT'S THE TRUTH!" I yelled through tears.

"But I can't live without you..." He said, which I could barley understand.

Tears still poured down my face and his like water falls. He stood and walked over to Chris.

XXXXXRICKY'S POVXXXXX

"Chris. I c-can't see her like th-this." I said.

"But I w-want to b-be with her. I'm g-gonna pull up a ch-chair." I said sobbing.

I grabbed a chair and sat next to her. She rolled over so she was facing the wall and not me. I sat there and occasionally heard a sob or two. With each sob, the more I felt like I was just her past. She was going to move on and the girl I love was going to slip away. I can't live without her. She's my baby. That was cutting up my insides.

"Um...Katie. I-I l-love you..." I said.

The sobs got heavier.

"I-I l-l-love y-you too." She sobbed.

I smiled. Then she rolled over.

"Baby..." I said as tears rolled down my face.

She looked horrible. Not ugly horrible, but I mean like she'd been through hell and back.

"I-" That's all I got out before she flat lined again.

The doctor ran in and I sarted breathing heavy. No.

"Sir, please exit the room. We are goiung to have to give her blood. Please exit now." The doctor said.

I walked out and ran to out in front of the hospital. I dropped to my knees and sobbed in my hands. I can't lose her; ever.

"Dude, what happened?" Chris asked runing to my side.

"K-Katie." I sobbed.

"She flat lined again." I sobbed out finally.

"Shit." He said as I fell over on my side and crumpled into a ball.

I then saw him disappear into the hospital. My life was over...

(UPDATE SOON! 😁)