Why Cant She See?

~~~~~~~~Ricky's POV~~~~~~~~

I got ready and headed to that girls house. Chris told me Katie and Vinny are going to Lenny's Pizza. The girl walked out of the house in pink heels, a pink dress about knee length, and a pink head band. Yay, a pink lover. She got in the car and looked at me.

"Hello." I said.

"Heyyy." She said.

"So like where are we going?" She asked.

"Lenny's pizza." I said pulling away.

"Oh." She said.

"So I'm Sam." She said.

"I'm Ricky." I said.

"Cool! You know I love your hair. It's so black and looks so awesome! I thought your were a girl from behind though. I like the color pink like I wish my eyes could be pink. That would be so cool and I am dying my hair pink. So I looooove pink as you can tell. I love Justin Beiber and if I could marry him I'd be the happiest girl ever! Like OMG! HAHAHAHA!" She said.

Damn this bitch laughs loud. Fucking blow out my ear drum!

"Cool." I said as we pulled up in front of the pizza place.

I saw Vinny's car. We walked in and we sat at the table right next to theirs.

"So Ricky. I noticed that you were listening to that rock stuff in the car. If we are going to date, we have to listen to One Direction at least 1 time while we are in the car. Did I tell you I'm dying my hair pink and what's still blonde is going to be 1D in my hair!" She said breaking the silence after a little while.

This girl doesn't shut the fuck up! What's she going to say next? That she wants me to take her to a 1D concert? Jeeeez! I'm not listening to that B.S. In the car, I'm listening to HIM and only HIM! Fucking bitch. I started to listen in on Katie's conversation with Vinny.

"So then I told the guy, 'go. Fuck. Yourself." Vinny said.

"All he wanted was an autograph dude." Katie said.

"So? He was being a dick!" Vinny said.

"By saying he's a big fan and would love an autograph?" Katie asked.

"Don't make me fucking-" Vinny started to say but was cut off by the waiter.

"Excuse me miss. A lady over there said she is concerned for your safety because a man at the table right over there has been starring at you." He said pointing at ME.

"Ricky?" Katie said.

"I didn't know you'd be here tonight too." Katie said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Um, he's like with me." Sam said.

"Oh." Katie said snotty like. "You an emo?" She asked Katie. "No, you bitch." Katie said. "Excuse me?" Sam said. "Katie, enough." Vinny said. Katie automatically looked down at her food at continued to eat. She's not the type of person to just listen to someone like that. She's stubborn! "Heyyyyy Rickyyyyy. Quit starring at her!" Sam said. Fucking bitch. "K." I said. We finished eating and we left before Katie and Vinny. When we were leaving, I saw her wipe a year away.

We pulled up in front of Sam's house and she looked at me. "You know, we aren't going to work out. You looked at another girl, listen to rock, have a weird nose, and your hairs really black." She said. I snapped. "Sorry, next time I'll make my hair less black." I said rolling my eyes. "You don't need to be such a sissy." She said making a disgusted face. "Bitch. I HATE POP AND PINK!" I said. "You cuss?? OMG! Ew. Bye emo." She said getting out. Then she SPIT on my car. I rolled down the window. "Not so pristine now are we, bitch? FUCKING WHORE!" I yelled as I drove away.

I pulled up at the house and went inside. "Katie back yet?" I asked Balz. "Yeah but she told me to tell you please delete her number from your phone and that you guys can't be friends anymore. She also said she's really fucking sorry." Balz said. "Wait what? Why? Without me she wouldn't live here? She wouldn't even know you guys!" I replied. "I don't know dude. She was- nevermind." Balz said. "What the fuck ever!" I said and went to my room. What the hell?

Me: Hey. What's going on? I don't understand why I have to delete your number.

Katie: I can't talk to you. Good bye Ricky...

Me: Katie I still want to be around you! Is it because of the kiss? We can just be friends and completely forget about it.

Me: Katie?

Me: Hello?

Me: Please answer me!

She stopped answering me. So I got up as walked into her room. She's crying and has her knees pulled to her chest while she's sitting on the floor. "Katie?" I said. I noticed all the make up on her dresser. All of it is open. "Please leave." She said through tears. "No. I still want to be friends with you." I said. "Ricky, leave please. Please!!! I'm begging you!" She said. "What the fuck is going on Katie? Please talk to me." I said leaning down by her side and rubbing her back. She buried her face in my shirt and held on to me. "Shhh, Katie what's been going on?" I asked. "Nothing. I'm just depressed." She said. "KATIE WHAT THE FUCK?" Vinny yelled coming in the room. She held on tighter to my shirt and cried even more. "Katie. Get OFF of him. Now missy." Vinny said. I helped Katie to her feet and then hugged her. "That's long enough." Vinny said pulling Katie away from me. She wouldn't look at me. I haven't seen her face this whole time. I went over to the door and was about to leave. I spun around and said "Katie, text me." "She might." Vinny said as I left. I hope she's okay!! I need to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~Katie's POV~~~~~~~~

After Ricky left the room, I braced myself. Vinny raised his hand and smacked me. Then he punched me in the stomach. I fell to my knees and he kicked me in the face, making me fall over. He kicked me once more, an I passed out.

(I HOPE OU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON GUYS)