What Happened To Us?

~2 Weeks Later~

Ricky kissed me.

"D-do you have to g-go on t-tour a-aga-ain?" I sobbed.

"Yeah. I'm sorry sweetie. I'll be back in 5 months baby. I promise." Ricky said, kissing me again.

He turned to walk away and I grabbed his wrist.

"Don't go." I whispered.

His eyes got glossy. He yanked me into a hug. He kissed my forehead and sniffled.

"P-please R-Ricky. Please." I cried into his chest.

He gripped tighter.

XXX Chris's POV XXX

Me and all the guys stood there, watching Ricky hold onto Katie, crying. She was sobbing so hard. He just held on. He went to pull away again.

"NO! P-please... No...." She whined.

He took a few steps away from her and she dropped to her knees. She's been texting me, and she told me she's afraid the guys who did that to her are going to come back. Ricky finally turned away from her and walked to us, sobbing.

"I can't do it, man." He sobbed out to me.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and squeezed.

"Ricky... Please stay..." Katie whispered.

He turned to her and blew a kiss. She dropped her head into her hands, sobbing violently. He bit his lower lip in the center, fighting back more tears. We all stood there, quietly. He drudged onto the bus slowly. He turned and ran to her, scooping her off the ground and setting her onto her feet. He wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"Ricky please.. st-st-stay.." She sobbed loudly.

"I c-can't ba-baby. I'm sorry..." He whispered.

XXX Katie's POV XXX

I continued to sob as he pulled away. My knees began to wobble again, but I didn't fall this time. He walked to the bus slowly and got on. He sat by a window and watched as they pulled away. After I couldn't see the bus anymore, I ran inside and went to the bathroom. I slid a nice, cold, old friend across my wrist. I'm glad it's back.

~4 Months Later~

My arms are covered in cuts and scars. As well as my thighs. I miss my Wicky. He won't answer my calls, or my FaceTime calls, or my texts, or my anything.... Shit. My friend is calling.

Alice: Hey Katie. I have someone who wants to talk to you.

Me: Okay...

Ricky: Hey Katie!!

Me: WICKY! *breaks into tears*

Ricky: Baby, we're coming home early. The fill in drummer Zack broke his arm.

Me: Oh my god! Come home! Wait, don't.

Ricky: What?

Me: Don't come home.

Ricky: I'm already there. I'm outside.

Me: Oh... Yay.

I heard the door and ran into Ricky's arms. He gripped me tightly, and I gripped back. I didn't plan on letting go for a while. We pulled away, and he saw the cuts. There are a lot. A few tears slid down his face. He kissed up and down my arms and thighs. We went upstairs he laid me down. He crawled on top of me and kissed me lightly. I opened my legs and let him grind on me. Man that felt good. I moaned into his mouth and bit his lip. He grunted into my mouth.