Prom Night

XXXXXXX KATIE'S POVXXXXXXXXXXX

Today is Prom. I hate dresses but... I'm trying to look pretty for Ricky.

"Hey Katie, I-" Ricky's voice said but I cut him off.

"GET OUT!! YOU CAN'T SEE ME YET!" I yelled pulling the blanket off the bed and covering my dress.

"Oh! Sorry baby, I forgot." He said chuckling.

"It's okay." I said smiling at the sound of his voice.

He shut the door and I sighed. My dress is to my ankles. It has no straps, a heart cut out of the back that is in lace, and is pretty tight. I'm wearing black heels that look like they have blood dripping down the side of them. I have garters on just in case for after Prom. They are black with purple bows on the outer thighs. They go to mid thigh and I have a black thong on that says KISS IT on the top of theass. No bra because the dress is strapless. I really want to lose it to him tonight.

I put on black eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, and black lipstick. I smiled and walked down the stairs and saw Ricky at the end in a suit. His mouth dropped.

"You look.... look stunning." He said.

I blushed.

When I got to the bottom, I saw Chris and Alice were making out on the couch.

"DON'T FUCK!" Ryan yelled.

They pulled away and laughed as did the rest of us.

Me and Ricky got in the car and drove away.

"So... You look very handsome." I said.

"Thanks babe. You too. I MEAN HOT-- NO PRETTY! FUCK!" Ricky yelled.

"Oh My God!" I said and laughed really hard.

He was blushing hard core.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"Ricky. It's fine." I said laughing again then kissed his cheek.

"Mind if I play some music?" I asked.

"Nope." He said smiling.

I pluged in my phone to the car and started playing my new Black Veil Brides CD. I started it on number 10, Shattered God. I sang along to the lyrics and played air guitar.

"HAHAHA! YOU LISTEN TO BVB?" Ricky yelled over the music, considering I had it turned up all the way. I turned it down.
"Yeah. I LOVE THEM!" I said.
"They saved my life." I said smiling and looking down.
"I know them. Good guys." Ricky said pulling into the high school parking lot.
"Ready?" He asked me.
"Yep!" I said and got out.

Once we got in, I looked around for people I hate. Maddie, Jenna, and Lizza all stood in the corner pointing at me and Ricky, laughing. I sighed and we walked towards the drink table. I got us some punch and looked at Ricky.
"God, you look beautiful tonight." Ricky said shaking his head.
I blushed scarlet.
"You're not so bad yourself." I said.
He laughed and set his drink down. Just then, a slow song started. Fix You by Coldplay. I love this song. He grabbed my wrist.
"Let's go!" He said as I quickly set the drink down and was dragged me to the dance floor.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips.
"Katie... I love you so much." Ricky said into my ear.
"I love you too, Ricky." I said biting my lip.
He leaned his forehead against mine and smiled. I smiled back and he licked his piercings. I bit my lip, a little turned on.
He chuckled and we kept dancing.
Soon the song ended and we headed back to the side lines. Then, of all songs, fucking What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction came on. It's nothing against them or the fans, Even though some of the fans are assholes, I just hate the music!!
"Egh." I said.
Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
I looked to see it was Ricky, and he started kissing my neck.
"Stooooop." I said, almost moaning.
"Sorry." He said sweetly.
He came around in front of me.
He smashed his lips to mine and held onto my waist. I looked up at him and smiled.
"I love you." He said and kissed my cheek.
"I love you too!" I said.
"I gotta pee! Where's the bathroom?" Ricky asked.
"Out the gym doors, And to the left. You'll see the signs from there." I said.
He turned and walked out.
"Hey emo." Maddie's high voice came from behind me.
"All black? Is this a funeral?" Lizza asked.
"Could your tits be any bigger? And could your hair look and more perfect?" Jenna asked.
Me, Maddie, and Lizza all looked at her.
"Shut up, idiot." Maddie said holding up a finger to her.
Jenna is a fucking dits.
"Cut yourself lately?" Lizza asked.
"Yeah? Have you? Maybe you should do it deeper!" Maddie said.
"Hahaha!" Jenna just laughed.
"Deeper until you die! Who would want you around anyway? You're so fat and can't put make up on! Ew, did you even brush your hair?!" Maddie asked.
Tears welled up in my eyes.
"Shut the fuck up, sluts." I said.
"Maybe I don't want to." Lizza said crossing her arms.
"Fuck off!" I yelled.
Everybody looked at us.
"Jim, did you know Katie cuts so deep that she almost dies?" Maddie asked him.
"Well then why isn't she dead?" He asked.
"Cause... She stays alive to torture all of us!" Maddie said and everyone laughed.
"Wouldn't be a loss!" J yelled.
J. That prick that tried to rape me.
"Kill-your-self! Kill-you-rself! Kill-your-self!" J started chanting.
"KILL-YOUR-SELF! KILL-YOUR-SELF! KILL-YOUR-SELF!" Soon the whole gymnasium was yelling it at me.
Maddie took a step towards me.
"Why don't you do us all a favor, emo, and kill yourself tonight." She whispered to me.
That was just enough. I ran outside, all the way home. I went straight in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My make up was all smeared, my hair was fucked up a little bit, and I was beat red.
I yanked a blade out from a razor and made 5 cuts on each leg. They were deep... Really fucking deep... Thing got blurry... And I passed out.

(Update soon peps! 👍👍)