The jerk also knew he couldn't report it on the spot because it would really embarrass himself, Chase didn't have a respected reputation like Emmett does.

The Delta had nothing to lose.

That makes Chase a wild-card.

The more Emmett detests him.

And at a officer's meeting of all places! That asshole has no shame in his bones! Emmett collapsed to his bed, taking off his glasses to ease the tension out of his face. The worst part of the incident?

Emmett almost moaned for more.

Smacking his forehead didn't exactly do anything but bring new ache to his already jacked up head. Because this could only spell trouble, Hell, Chase was trouble itself on sexy long legs. While the mischievous Delta officer walked on Northwood campus, everyday since Emmett saw him knowing Chase just carelessly sleeps with anyone, who was gullible enough to fall for his player tactics; Emmett wasn't foolish.

Everyone here doesn't know he's gay.

Except Maylin and his chill roommate then there's Cyrus, who was warming up to Emmett too. Maybe time will tell if Emmett decides to inform the quite boy about himself. Yet it will be a disaster if Chase knew, and who knows what the unpredictable player would do with that personal information about him.

Chase will definitely use it against Emmett, to shut him up and get away breaking school policies. As if being friends with the Alpha sector officer isn't enough, Emmett's the only one who has openly reported The Delta before.

The Human boy didn't get intimidated he was handling someone with connections to the highest sector rank, should he really?

Emmett stared at the ceiling. That bastard can't---shouldn't get to me! This school and me coming here means way too much for some fuck-boy to ruin everything.

Crumpling up his adorable features Emmett nodded to himself. To think, this all was because he accidentally caught Chase about to suck off another boy's dick in the men's showers last night. Emmett just returned from cooling down, after doing round laps his therapist suggested to him.

Emmett repeated the graphic memory.

Flashback to last night.

Emmett's baby blue eyes immediately zoned in on the unmistakable dark red hair that only one famous hoe in this school had, Chase's uniform shirt was drenched onto his torso. The Delta's abs painted an outline for anybody to gawk on, Emmett gulps as he fought the urge to admire Chase's impressive slim structure. (Ladies and gentlemen, our Emmett's gaydar is going off the roof)

Emmett thought. He's breaking the rules again, showering and to blow another student. The absolute nerve of him!

(*Plays Justin Bieber: that should be me)

"Don't you EVER grow tired of being like this?" Emmett stormed to them, the other boy hurriedly zips up his pants and pushed Chase to run afraid Emmett would report them too.

Chase glanced back and forth to Emmett and the cute blonde he was gonna enjoy, before glasses midget appeared. Chase combed back his thick scarlet hair to directly glare at him.

Emmett cursed himself for finding that attractive, especially right now.

The Delta muttered back."Uh don't YOU ever get your sorry plain dick sucked to ruin other people's lives? What I do with my life isn't YOUR shitty business shorty." Chase grins.