Chapter 3: Let me Explain!

(This might have ummhh bad words so i apologize about it.)
~Previously ~

I somehow followed Keiji-nii's Glare and what i saw let me tremble on the ground.

'Why?..'

~Present~

Bakugo's POV

Ugh ShitHair, Pikachu, Racoon Eyes and Tape arms are arguing about BakuSquad's Sunshine well it was Class 1-A's Sunshine.They been asking that Tall shitty Giraffe and that Deku #2/ Orange Deku.

"WILL YOU SHITTY EXTRA SHUT THE F*CK UP!" I yelled at them. Jeez when will this shitty extras calm the F up?!

We continue to follow Orange Deku in the main Gym. CAUSE someone was invited and didn't know the school.

We stopped at the Gym door. Well this is gonna be taking a while with this Quirkless Shits-

"OI WHY DID YOU-" I was gonna yell at Y/N when she collapsed in the floor.

"OI WTF? OI, OI, OI SHIT FACE YA WANNA GET A FREAKING COLD OR SOMETHIN'?! GET YOUR ASS UP" I said when i notice she was staring at a Boy with another BOY?! This shitty B*stard.

"N/N-Chan?" Another shit head with black hair going towards
Y/N.

"OI Who are you?! Don't come nearear" i yelled. Duhh imma protect this shit face and where the hell is that shitty extras when we FREAKING HAVE A PROBLEM HERE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akaashi's POV

The door Burst into an loud thud and i look and saw my Adoptive Sister and WAIT WHAT?! Why in the hella did she collapse?-

I look around to see..

'This Salty boy' i thought angrily Cause who in the hell would cheat at my Precious Sister?!

Keep Calm Keiji, Keep Calm. I tried to approached Y/N.

"N/N-Chan?" I ask but was blocked by a boy with ash-blonde.

"OI Who are you?! Don't come nearer" He practically yelled at me and then the door reveal 4 new people 'i guess there with
Y/N' + Lev.

"Y/N-Chan?!" The 4 people yelled. Huh. She find some really good friends for that has not embarrassed and noticing that we all have attention who ever in the court.

"HEY HEY HEY! Y/N is here~!-" Bokuto-San's about to continue but she saw Y/N at the Floor with her Bangs Covering her eyes.

"Oi stop staring shits-" the ash-blonde said.

"Y-Y/N, i-i can explain!" The boy Cheater said. I glared at him and i swear all of them glared at him too.

"OI ARE YOU SHIT-HEAD'S BOYFRIEND?! OH NO WAIT YOU AREN'T YOUR JUST HER SHITY EX" ash-blonde savage the cheater blonde. I like how he said that but i don't appreciate calling Y/N a Shit head.

The 4 people who i just got here came to Y/N a girl with pink skin hug tightly Y/N. While the red hair and yellow hair with black stripe trying to stop the Ash-Blonde and last the boy with weird elbows got some tissues out of nowhere.

Ash-Blonde aas having an attitude and has some sparkles in his hands. 'Wait i rememver him! He's the Sport Festival Champion!And he has a powerfy quirk! And we need to stop him before he-' i panic in my thoughts.

I saw Y/N got up and trying to stop the Ash-Blonde and Smile..I frown i know its fake genuinely fake. Im the only person who know it's fake. Even everyone thought its REAL when its Genuinely freaking fake! Unless you understand her too well then.

"Katsuki..We did say no quirks.. Please don't make a scene.."
Y/N finally spoke up and her eyes watery but no tears falling.. And the way the ash-blonde's eye softening by looking at my sister's eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV

Bakugo was about to use he's quirk on everyone when i got up and hold he's arm pleasing him.

"Katsuki..We did say no quirks.. Please don't make a scene.." i told him with my eyes still holding the tears and Giving him the smile he knew for months. Your rare Genuine Fake Smile

"Fine..But were not done yet b*stard!And you aren't either" he yelled at Tsukishima and Kuroo.

"Y/N, i-i-we can explain.." I look at the familiar voice. I could take it anymore!.

I run out of the gym.Where em i going?Why did i leave?Why did he do that?Is that why i have that Disease?

I continue to run untill im tired and banged the back of my head to the wall and slid down.

I feel too much-

Here it is again..The illness i never knew what..

Why Tsukki?why●●●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I dunno what im gonna say but hope you enjoy reading the chapter if you had suggestions please don't be shy to comment

Why Tsukki?why●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dunno what im gonna say but hope you enjoy reading the chapter if you had suggestions please don't be shy to comment.

Reiji outto