Chapter 5: A Phoenix?

~Previously~

Bakugo POV

I quickly sit down to take in my breath and trying to talk to Y/N. Jeez thats a weird memory to remember that bird.

'Correction im a Phoenix Katsuki, not a bird.' I look around to see the Phoenix, might have Pet Owner thing.

~Present~

Bakugo POV

'Yea yeah whatever' I reply in my thought knowing the Bird- Phoenix heard my thoughts.

"Kacchan?.." I look up to see Y/N- calling the damn Deku nicknamed me.

"Come on we need to get the others and get back at the dorm." I said. Everyone always thought that i had a soft spot on her but in reality I REALLY DO.

"Ok.." She said and tries to stand up but wobble around. I quickly help her and giving her a piggy back ride like we use to when we're alone but now isn't the time to know if alone or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV

The two was now on there way back at the gym. Y/N was tired of crying so she fell asleep in Bakugo's back.

After a while of walking Bakugo and Y/N finally reached the gym, Bakugo carefully open the door to the gym not wake up Y/N. Everyone saw the door open and saw Bakugo Carrying Y/N (and a certain jealous Tsukishima in the background-)

"Hey shrimp what are you doing with her and why is she on your back?" Tsukishima ask the certain (angry pomeranian-) Bakugo.

"Don't talk Sh*ts about me! You Cheating B*stard!" Bakugo whispered yelled still trying not to wake the sleeping Y/N up while Sero and Akaashi helping bakugo get Y/N out of his back and Mina, Yachi, Shimizu and some Volleyball Club Managers helping Y/N and escorting Sero and Akaashi at the Girls Bedroom.

Finally Bakugo got a hold of Tsukishima's volleyball shirt, while Kirishima, Kaminari and some adults helping Bakugo Calm Down when Kirishima remember when they first arrived at the school.

"BakuBro you promise Y/N the 1st and only rule. You don't wanna feel bad for her right bakubro? So Calm Down!" Kirishima reminded him the Only rule Y/N said

"Remember the only rule imma give you is No Quirk or Fighting" she said smiling.

Bakugo let Tsukishima go and ask the Human Tangerine where the Girls of there manager where they sleep so they can get Y/N and outta this place.

The Tangerine squeaks at the sharp stare bakugo gave him so he hide behind Daichi and Sugamama. (SugaMama, DadChi help ya child-)

"I'll lead the way" Sugawara said with a nervous smile, And Lead Bakugo out of the gym to the Girls Room. Kirishima being Kirishima apologized to everyone except for Tsukishima and Glared at him and Kaminari doing the same and running to the Silver Haired Boy who's leading Bakugo to the room, catching up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shimizu POV

We told Akaashi-San and the friend of Y/N-Chan down to one of the futons, while the other girls getting some towels and cleaning Y/N-Chan's Face.