Chapter 9: The Confirmation of the Disease

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up the very next day with Kittame on my side.

'Maybe I should buy a bunk bed or a small bed' I thought, because i want Kittame to be comfortable starting today and Now On.

I got up now fully healed of the fever i had yesterday and ready to make breakfast when i feel a tugged on my skirt. I look down to se kittame rubbing his eyes.

"Mommy Y/N.." He said yawning "I wanna go with you.." He said looking at me with sleepy eyes, I sigh and bend down to carry him. Im still gonna have problems explaining this buy i trust Principle Nezu to give me permission. I walk down stairs to.. more stares to the kitchen with a sleepy kittame on my arms.

When I walk to the kitchen, I seated Kittame on the counter and Finding some Ingredients to make pancakes for everyone.

"I wanna help" I heard kittame said.

I walk up to him still has flour on my hand and booped him, He stare at me and he quickly take a flour on his nearest and that was the start of the Kitchen War. We kept chasing each other booping each other not noticing the Class 1-A and Mr.Aizawa.

~Midoriya's POV~

Woah- Wait- Since when did we have a kid in the Dorm Building?!

"Why is there a kid here?" I hear Iida asked.

"He's so close to Y/N-Chan" Mina said still sleepy.

"That fox came out of nowhere last night when i was getting food" I heard Kacchan said.

"He's just like Y/N-Chan.." Uraraka said.

"HAHAHAHAHA" We all stare at the laughing pair of foxs.

'Its been 3 days since we've seen and hear that genuine laugh' We all thought at the same time. And we continue to watch them having Flour Battle.

"Haha! Gocha!" We see Y/N tuckled the kid on her arms in the air and spinning slightly. "Come one now aime! We gotta cook the pancakes!" She said and set down the 'aime' kid.

"Also im the future Uncle so Respect me sh*tty extras!" Kacchan yelled.

"Wait, whut?" The whole class stare at Kacchan like he's sus from among us.

"Come on we gotta stop playing before-" We heard Y/N said and we thought we got caught, So we turned around and we saw what we would never have thought about. When she coughed we saw Petals and Blood coming out of her own Sevilla.

"M-mommy Y/N!?" We heard the kid said while running to Y/N.

'Wait, Since when did Y/N has a child?' I thought 'But that doesn't important right now!'.

"Oi, what was that!?" We heard Kacchan asked, We can see the shockness on Y/N's face.

"Don't tell me.." I hear Uraraka trying to say.

~Y/N's POV~

"Oi, what was that!?" I heard someone yell and saw all of my Classmate staring at me with worried expression even Kittame..

"Don't tell me.." I heard Ochaco trying to said, I got up wiped the blood from my mouth and stare at them and then smiled. Smile even if it hurts.

"I got Hanahaki" I said while i look down in sadness.

"Since when did you have that?.." I hear the usual happy Kirishima asked.

"A month before we visited the Boys Volleyball Club.." I look up, looking at them with almost teary eyes.