Chapter 2: Bakusquad meets BVC

~Previously~

I just sigh and we walk again until i was bump into..

~Present~

I look up to see a..Giraffe?

"Im sorry Chibi-Chan i didn't see you" he hesitates and bowed.

Mina and Sero Helped me get back up on my feet.

"OI WATCH WERE YOUR GOING YOU GIRAFFE!" Bakugo said. He was about to use he's quirk but i stopped him and Smacked he's head.

"BAKA! I just told you no quirks!Baka" i shouted and face tha tall boi

"It's fine..Uhhh" i don't know he's name yet.

"Oh, Haiba Lev but they just calls me Lev. Anyways where you heading?Your not here too right?"
He asked.

"Yeah..You said 'Too' are you one of the school who's camping here?" I answered and asked.

"YEP!Im an ACE!" He stopped talking after we here and saw a tangerine haired boy-

"Lev!!-" The tangerine noticed me and tackled me in a hug.

BakuSquad + Haiba-San was Shocked about the Tangerine's Action.

"N/N-Chan!Your gonna watch me right?right?-"He was stopped by no other than a protective leader.

"OI WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Bakugo said. At the 'Hell' you cuppted The tangerine's ears. You don't wanna lose the tangerine's innocence.

"BAKA!HE'S GONNA LOSE HE'S PRECIOUS INNOCENCE AND IM GONNA DIE IF SUGAMAMA HEARD THIS!" I shouted at him

"And Right Shouyou where is the gym?i forgot to ask Haiba-San" i ask the Tangerine while bakugo let him go.

He was about to talk when he was Tackled. (CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THIS AUTHOR-CHAN?).

"AHHHH! Y/N-CHAN THERE'S AN ALIEN!" Hinata Yelled and hide behind me. I patted he's head to calm him down while Mina was Sulking and the rest of the BakuSquad Laugh at her.

"Hey stop laughing at Mina-Chan! And Shouyou what did we say?"
I scold the BakuSquad and questioned the tangerine.

"Never Judge a book by its cover...... Im sorry.." He apologized  and Mina has stop sulking.

"That's ok! IM ASHIDO MINA nice to meet ya'~!" Mina said.

"Hello! Im Hinata Shouyou!" He said. But god i swear i saw some stars and flowers in the background.

"Shouyou pshow us where the gym is please~" i favored.

"UwoooAahhh i saw more people infront of the bathroom" Hinata said.

*We all sweat Dropped*

'Is he serious?' We all have the same question in our minds.

"Chibi-Chan, Shouyou you know each other?" Haiba-San Said.

"Oh right!" Im gonna answer them when i notice the BakuSquad has some sunglasses?.. I don't know why but oh well. "Im L/N  Y/N! Its nice to be your acquaintance!" I closed eyed smile.

Then before i knew it, i was being pull into who-knows-where? With BakuSquad on the trail talking with the tall giraffe.

After a little walk we stop at the door what i assume is the Gym. I didn't Hesitate to open. The Gym was silent so i look around ignoring the stares and glare?Who are they glaring?

I somehow followed Keiji-nii's Glare and what i saw let me tremble on the ground.

'Why?..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's with the Glares? Whydid Reader-Chan Tremble? But most Importantly What did Reader-Chan Saw?

Okie thats enough~ hope you enjoy this chapter. Comment what you think what Reader-Chan Saw~!

Reiji-Chiee out-o~