Chapter 4: The Night we met °Bakugo Katsuki°

~Previously~

I continue to run untill im tired and banged the back of my head to the wall and slid down.

I feel too much-

Here it is again..The illness i never knew what..

~Present~

Y/N 's POV

A few minutes later i hear footsteps so i quickly stuffed and throw the Flowers and Petals to the nearby trash bin.

"OI Y/N!" I hear a familiar voice echoing in the halls.

Hearing the footsteps getting closer you and you didn't know that you had active your Shape Shifting Quirk and turn into a Black Fox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugo POV

"OI Y/N!" I yelled. DAMN THAT B*STARD WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?! I might not active my quirk but doesn't mean i didn't beat him. Heh he deserve it.

When i turn around to hear a few sobs and sniff bet its Y/N *sigh* and then there. I saw her.

(This is not mine but credit to the one who draw this

(This is not mine but credit to the one who draw this. Its beautiful)

In the corner. Crying once again..

"Y/N?" I said voice softening. She's like a sister to me who obeyed and listen to me, there for me. I don't understand why would someone broke her heart?..

She look at me with Gold Eyes, her tears floating like its rain.

(Again this is not mine but credits to the owner)

"..." she's quite again but this time its not gonna happend like last time.

___________________________________
2 months after USJ attack

3rd POV

Bakugo was walking after all of the yelling in their house he wanna have some piece and quite.