Chapter 7: Meeting Mask Guy and A Kid

~Previously ~

Tsuyu POV

I got to my dorm room and flop myself in the bed and thinking till i fall asleep.

'Y/N-Chan Deserves better..' I said and fall into my deep slumber.

~Present~

Y/N POV

I wake up in my bed and look at the time. Hmmm- wait- WHAT THE HELL?? Lunch is about to start.

'Dear friends, Ya'll are lovely but you know im the best cooker you'll want' I said in my thouths,
I got up and got ready for the half of the day.

After getting ready for the day i look at the kitchen to find some ingredients then i hear someone from behind me.

"Yo!We don't have Ingredients Do y'all want something before i go to the groceries?" I ask the person behind me and look behind me to see Bakugo.

"Uh jeez. Get me something that has Spicy flavor" He said then just walked away.

'What happend to him? Is he that tired? Oh well.' I asked my self on thoughts.

"Im coming with you" Said a voice behind me, only to turn around to see Todoroki-Kun.

"Wha- why? Ok Give me a reason why?" I asked to why he want to come with me.

"To buy Cold Soba" He said.

"I can just buy it for ya, you know?" I suggested. Just then more people keep going in the kitchen.

"Wahhh! We don't have snacks!!" Mina and Kaminari said disappointed.

"Im going in the Market its also on sale. What can i get for y'all?" I asked and just then Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari, yelled something.

"No you can't go!" Mina said

"Uh- why-" I said but was cut off

"What if you see him there?" Kirishima pointed out, I think for a moment.