Chapter 12: Bursting!

~3rd POV~

After Yamaguchi Left the hospital with really concerning mind that goes 'Should i be worried at a 3 year old kid saying the B word to Tsukki?'. He left with Bokuto because it was getting late when they left and Akaashi left to buy Kittame, Bakugo and Him some dinner to eat, The old lady Y/N saved visited every afternoon just to check her savior, also Some of the U.A students also came by to give Y/N a Get well soon card. Also when they notice Kittame they ask Y/N's brother or Bakugo why there's a child but Bakugo don't give damns because he explained that on How would you know how many times :)))

It was now around 4AM the very next day of Yamaguchi's visit when one of Y/N's fingers move. When she wakes up, she bolted righy away placing her hands on her ears. Kittame who can sense aura has sensed her awakeness.

"Mommy Y/N!" Kittame Yelled happily bouncing at the now confused Y/N, Also making the two boys bolted awake. Kittame keep hugging Y/N.

"H-hi?" She questionably greeted ro as to not disappoint the happy kid that she didn't know who the kid was.

"Y/N!" Both Bakugo and Akaashi yelled at the same time. She shushed them signaling that Kittame was slowly once again dripping to sleep.

After a few minutes of waiting kittame to sleep, He had put himself in his own Dream Land and fell asleep at Y/N's Lap while Y/N kept stroking the litte boy's hair. She look up at the still tired two Boys.

"Im sorry. But, Who are you?" She asked "s-should i know you?..." she hesitantly asked.

"Y/N, Do you remeber me?" Akaashi asked.

"N-no..Are you a family?" She asked.

Akaashi just sighed "Do you remeber your name?" He asked once again.
(Is this 20 question game?-)

"Im L/N Y/N" She said looking up at the boy.

"Im your Adoptive Brother, Akaashi Keiji-" He was cut off

"Keiji-nii??" She titled her head and then look at Bakugo whowas slightly shocked "Keiji-nii is my Volleyball Brother" She continued while looking back at Akaashi.

"What do you remember?" Bakugo ask.

"I have 2 Adopive parents who like to travel alot, A brother and bestfriend" She said. "Can you please tell me the Kid's name? I don't wanna disappoint him that i don't know who he is.." She said in her sad tone, Bakugo and Akaasgi sighed in relief that she still her usual self.

"His name is Kittame, You promise to take care of him" Bakugo said "Here's your letter" He shoved 2 letter at
Y/N's Hands. She was making a confused face.

"You had a Car Accident, Had a Brain damage, Your a Hero in Training and You promise to take care of the kid in you arms also you said that your going to adopt him" Akaashi said leaving the Disease part.

"Oh?then who are you?" She asked pointing at Bakugo.

"Katsuki..Bakugo Katsuki" Bakugo said.

"What's my relation with you?" Y/N asked again, looking directly at Bakugo's crimsom eyes. Bakugo looked at Akaashi who nodded.

"Im Your Boyfriend, We've been dating 3 week ago" Bakugo answered.

"Uwaaaah??" Y/N whispered screamed "How could I forget my Own Boyfriend huhuuuu" She anime cry "Gomen Katsuuu" She said. 'Did she really have a memory lost?' Akaashi and Bakugo asked in unison on there head. "I did call you Katsu before right?" She stopped and asked.

"Yea" Bakugo Playfully roll his eyes.

They continue to talk about her past so she could have her memory that damaged. Bakugo and Akaashi even showed Pictures so they can easily point out each people she should remember. Few More minutes has passed and Akaashi had to left to go to school and also called the doctor who checked up Y/N. After the check up Bakugo and the Now awake Kittame are eating Breakfast with Y/N telling her stories while she Also read Get well soon letter asking them who they are so she can thank them.