Kittame Info

~Kittame Shinoda~

Name: Kittame Shinoda

Nickname: iame/ame

Age: 3 turning 4

Gender: Male

Quirk: 3 years old- Nothing yet
        4 years old- Fox Manipulation

Quirk Explanation:

He can basically do anything like Y/N do but he can Manipulate he's tail to Hardening like Mashirao Ojiro, He can't turn into a real fox like Y/N but he do have Ears and Tails that he can hide.

Family:

Mother- Kayame Shinoda (decreased)
Father- (unknown)

Appearance:

-Kittame is about the stomach height of bakugo.
-He has light black hair
-He also has purple Eyes.
-He wears Y/N's Jeans for somereason but Y/N just gonna buy him new clothes he's just comfortable at her clothes, Not dresses just big shirts.
-He has a shoes that is Light Blue

Background:

-He was only 2 when he met Y/N, Basically he was lost and trying to find his mom (kayame) and came across Y/N who offered to help him find his mother.

-Because Kayame (his mom) can sense auras he already trust Y/N even though she was a stranger.

-He basically grew up without a Father but he was already fond when he met Y/N because she gave him and buy him things to make him calm while looking for he's mom.

-He Grew up in a Town but never in the forest because his mother think it was for his best.

Facts:

-He's already smarter than a 5 year old but still innocent.

-He thought his mom (kayame) will take his soon but still wanna stay at 1-A and Y/N.

-He Grew fond of calling Y/N his mother and Bakugo as Uncle.

-He likes Sweets because every kid does ;-;

-When Y/N was Gone for the Intership, He was babysit by the Pussycat with Kota and that's where they became bro's.

-Him, Kota and Eri all make a strong bond.

-When Y/N is at the Dorm or School, he always trails behind her, The school already aloud him because he was mature enough.

-Basically Aizawa(Gramps😂), Give him something to distract with everytime class starts.

-Nezu and all the teachers spoiled him but sometimes he rejects it because he knows its too much.

-He wiggled his tail when he expresses his emotions

-He learns fast

-Y/N has decided that he will still have his last name and turn his name as 'Kittame Shinoda L/N'.

-He likes Volleyball like his Quirkless Uncle Keiji (aka Akaashi. agaasshiiii)

-He still has no clue that her Mother's Illness came to death.

Basically he was now part of the
Class 1-A Family, And always help with things like cleaning or cooking (just a little bit child-).