Chapter 1: Your Home Not Mine

Y/n grabbed the door knob, opening the door to her room. She looked to find a hallway with multiple doors, guessing they all lead to other people's rooms.

She left, trying to be as quiet as she could. Not wanting to run into Illumi again, or anyone here. Y/n noticed a stair case by the end of the corridor, She headed there, holding onto the Banister on the side, to keep her from falling, since she felt weak from when she had been knocked out.

She carefully made it to the bottom and found her way towards the Living room, from what she guessed. She noticed toys scattered on the ground, seemingly someone was playing there. 

"Who are you?" A child voice asked curiously, as Y/n jumped from surprise and turned to find a boy with white fluffy hair and curious electric blue eyes looking up to the female. She stared at him, slowly bending down to his height.

"I'm Y/n.." She replied soft to him.

"I'm Killua." He smiled happily to the girl, making the female smile softly at him.

"It's nice to meet you Killua, Do you know where we are?" She asked him softly as he took the time to think.

"We're at home?" He tilted his head in confusion from her asking him.

"We'll It's your home, not Mine..." She replied looking at the ground a bit. Killua noticed the female seemed sad and he tugged on her sleeve a bit. She looked up at him, who smiled at her a bit.

"We can ask someone else and find you home." He smiled happily at the older female. She smiled at the small boy's cheerful nature, he was kind unlike his brother Illumi, who had taken her to this place.

"Okay, thank you Killua." She smiled. She got up and looked at the small boy who started to lead her somewhere. They left the mansion, walking through the forest, towards another mansion down the mountain, where a group of people were going in and out, busy doing work.

"Young master Killua, what are you doing out here?" A lady asked, she stood behind the small male and Y/n. 

They turned to find a women with golden blonde hair and green eyes, with freckles all over her face and arms.

"Mitsuba, Y/n-chan wants to know where we are." Killua asked the butler in front of them. Mitsuba's eyes slowly looked towards the female who looked slightly scared from her expression.

"You're the female that master Illumi had brought here correct?" She asked Y/n, making Killua surprised.

"Oniisan brought you here..." He looked at Y/n.

"Well yes... I don't know why... I just want to go home." Y/n replied to him.

"I'm sorry, but master Illumi had forbid us to tell you anything, please understand." She bowed apologetically and went back to work.

Y/n let out a soft sigh, giving up mentally on getting home. She heard Killua call for her and she looked down to find him looking at her.

"Let's go Y/n-chan." He smiled and the 2 headed off in the opposite direction of the house and towards a giant gate. Y/n looked at it, realizing it was the exit to the home, As she went towards it, a giant beast came out, growling at her, before she could get to it, she took a step back scared of it. 

"Mike? She doesn't act like this..." Killua thought out loud as he watched as the Magical beast, also known as Mike, stopped them from going any further.

"Because there was an order to stop her from leaving." A familiar voice said. Killua and Y/n looked behind them to find Illumi walking towards them.

'He did this...' Y/n thought  as she froze in her spot from fear. Y/n couldn't understand why she was here, why didn't he want her to leave.

Why...

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

As Y/n found herself back at the household, she sat in her room all alone, Killua was taken somewhere to be punished for trying to let Y/n leave, which she felt immensely bad for. She couldn't remember much since it was a blur. All she remembered was Illumi was holding something in his hand, it was small, like a needle.

She soon heard the door open to be the male she was thinking of, Killua, he was covered in bruises, blood and cuts. He was red from being hit from what it seemed.

"Killua!" She said as she hurried over to the male, checking him to make sure he was fine.

"I'm okay Y/n-chan..." He said softly, seemingly holding back tears. Y/n looked at all the cuts on him and frowned. She felt horrible for him, guilt was all she felt for him going through the agonizing pain.

Y/n carefully hugged the male, holding him close, while carefully not hurting him or getting the blood on her clothes. At her sudden action, Killua burst into tears.

He hated the pain, not just that but being trained to become an assassin, the poison he had to have to become immune, being electrocuted to become immune, he just wanted it all to stop and cry from the pain. But he wasn't able to since Illumi always told him the same thing.

"Assassins Don't cry" 

Killua wrapped his small arms around the 18 year old female, burying his face into her chest, crying. 

"It's Okay Killua..." She whispered as she rubbed his back a bit as he cried. "I'll protect you, I promise..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this chapter was more focused On Killua cuz like, who doesn't love him. 

Sorry if the book is bad, I can't write romance.