Chapter 3: Hair routine

Killua laid fast a sleep, his head rested in Y/n's lap as she was combing his hair with her fingers, making him sleep peacefully, while she was reading a book that was set on the bed and using her one hand to flip pages.

She was humming softly as she soon moved her attention to the sleeping child on her lap. She carefully moved him, wrapping him up with blankets and let him sleep peacefully on her bed as she went to the bathroom.

She quickly finished up her night time routine, at 10 pm, and went back to her bed, laying down next to Killua. She closed her eyes, trying to fall a sleep, but something was keeping Y/n up, Illumi Zoldyck...

She had many questions about him. Why would he want to keep her here? Why didn't he kill her? Is she part of a plan of his? and many more. She wasn't happy there nor sad. She was grateful to be there, since she would have never met Killua if she hadn't gotten kidnapped there. But She wanted to know why she was there, And she was going to find out, if it was going  to cost her life.

She slowly felt tired as she fell asleep with Killua

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n yawned softly as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She pushed the strands of messy h/c hair out of her face and looked next to her to be Killua, who was fast a sleep still. She smiled softly at his sleeping self. She climbed out of bed, grabbing her clothes, heading to her bathroom to take a quick shower

As she finished up her normal morning routine, she went over to find Killua waking up

"Morning Killu." Y/n said as she petted his head. He smiled slightly at the girl and yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning n/n..." He mumbled and climbed out of the female's bed. He was still tired, but stretched, waking himself up slightly.

"I'm gonna go change..." He mumbled and stumbled out the room, heading to his so he could get ready for the day.

Y/n smiled slightly at watching him leave. She took her hair dryer out and plugged it in, turning it on and started to dry her hair. As she was drying her hair, she felt someone grab her shoulder making her jump and look behind her to find Illumi.

"O-oh, I... um.. Morning Illumi..." Y/n replied as she turned the blow dyer off, so it wouldn't make a noise as she replied to him.

"Morning..." He replied. He didn't really say anything else and sat down on Y/n's bed and watched her as she continued to dry her hair. Once she finished drying her hair with her hair dryer. She picked up her brush and was going to brush her hair, when Illumi took it from her.

"H-hey!" She looked at him as he was standing behind her now, he started to brush her hair instead. She went quiet as he was styling her hair instead, it felt nice. Y/n closed her eyes and relaxed as he was brushing her hair.

Soon as he was finished brushing, he set the brush on the dresser.

"Can I do your hair..." Y/n asked softly, he stayed quiet for a bit and just nodded. He sat down on your bed as you sat behind him and slowly started to brush his hair in silence. 

He was sitting there quietly as the female brushed his hair. As she finished brushing his hair, he didn't reply and nodded walking out of the room, leaving the female

~

The following day the same thing happened with Illumi and Y/n, and the following day, and they did it for a week, soon it turned into their normal schedule for them to brush each other's hair.

As Y/n sat in her room, waiting for Illumi to come, she was reading a book. She soon felt a presence and saw Illumi was by the door. He soon came in and went to brush Y/n's hair. Y/n was quiet as he was brushing her hair. She continued to read her book, flipping the page.

Soon she noticed he wasn't brushing her hair, thinking that he was finished, soon he started to play with her hair slightly. Y/n wasn't expecting that, but stayed quiet as she continued to read.

"Done." Illumi said he stopped touching her hair. He had made a small plait in her hair while she was reading.

"Thank you." She replied softly. She picked up the brush and moved to sit behind him and started to brush his hair. As she brushed through it, she was humming softly as she was brushing his hair. She wanted to play with it slightly. Soon as she finished brushing she slowly started to brush through it with her fingers, to see Illumi's reaction.

After a few minutes of Illumi allowing her to play with his hair, Y/n started to plait it. She didn't have a hair tie sadly but left it in a loose plait as she finished playing with his hair.

"Done...." Y/n replied as she finished.

He nodded, as a thank you, and got up from the bed and started to head out to do what he normally does in his routine in the morning. Y/n stretched a bit and set her book on her side table and climbed out of bed. She was heading out to go get breakfast. As she was walking out she noticed in the mirror that Illumi had placed a small flower in her hair, where he plaited it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illumi <3 

This book is just me making short scenes between Illumi and the reader lol. 

What do you think, and also how is Illumi? Is he still in character? I'd like to hear your feedback on the book.