Chapter 4: Killua and Kalluto

Y/n stood on a skateboard with Killua, down at the bottom of the mountain to prevent the same accident from happening.

Y/n was being careful as she got onto the board. 

"I don't think this is a good idea..." Killua said, not exactly happy that the female wanted to try going on the skateboard again.

"It's fine Killua, I'm not going to hurt myself again, I promise." Y/n smiled at the male as she carefully balanced on the board and started to move

"See, I'm not-" Y/n's head hit into a branch of a tree.

"Ow!" She hissed and grabbed her forehead. "It just healed!" she yelled as Killua went over to the female quickly.

"I told you so." Killua pouted and made sure the female was fine.

As the female was trying to convince her best friend, Killua, that she was fine, in the distance stood Kalluto, he was watching the duo hanging out together. He wanted to join them secretly, but couldn't since his mother was always with him normally. 

He watched them from a distance. As Y/n was running away with the skate board in her arms, while Killua was chasing the female, trying to take the skate board from her. Y/n's eyes met with Kalluto. She smiled at him, waving slightly.

But, since she wasn't paying attention, she slammed straight into a tree again.

"Owie!" Y/n yelped and hissed. Kalluto covered his mouth and giggled a bit, at the female, soon turning into a soft laughter. Killua, hearing the laughter, saw his younger brother laughing at Y/n's stupidity and clumsiness.

Y/n looked at Killua and smiled cheekily and started to laugh. After a few minutes, Killua started to laugh as well.

"Kalluto..." Kalluto looked to find his mother walked towards him. She noticed not so far in the distance, Killua and Y/n laughing at Y/n's clumsiness. 

"Let's go." She told him. Kalluto nodded, he frowned as he followed his mother out of the forest, back to his training, while in the corner of his eye watched them.

'I'm jealous of your relationship...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short but I needed to add Kalluto T~T Reader-chan will be all the Zoldyck children friends (except Illumi cuz *cough* read title *cough*)