Chapter 6: Illumi's affection

Y/n's schedule goes like this. Wake up at 7 and get ready with Illumi's morning routine of brushing her hair, and her brushing his hair. 

Then comes breakfast and straight after going to play with Killua for most of the day, unless he goes out for missions, she reads her books.

After that comes lunch and then she spends a small amount of time with Illumi, while Killua is training, which mostly ends up with Illumi just sitting with her quietly or having her on his lap as she reads a book. Then she gets dragged away by Killua again to play.

Then dinner and she spends a small amount of time with Killua before he heads off to bed, and she goes to bed, gets woken up by Kalluto from 10pm to 12am, to play with him before he gets tired and heads off to bed, leaving Y/n to sleep and start her routine again.

That was her normal schedule, she was use to it and enjoyed it a lot since she spend most of her time with her favourite people, Kalluto and Killua.

It was now after lunch and she was with Illumi, while Killua trained. She was sitting on Illumi's lap as she was reading her book, it was quiet as usual, nothing new really. As it was quiet Y/n heard Illumi ask her.

"What is the book about, since you're always reading it?" She looked up to meet eyes with his blank black eyes, that seemed to soften slightly, when she looked at him.

"Oh it's about this girl who accidentally falls off a waterfall and ends up in another world and is trying to find her way back home by dimension hoping..." She replied softly.

"Why do you like the book?"

"Well it takes a lot of different genres and mashes it together into the book series, my favourite is the second book, which takes place in a murder scene."

"Interesting, what is it called?"

"Take a leap." He nodded a bit. 

"What book are you on?" Y/n was surprised to hear Illumi was trying to talk to her, since normally he never really spoke to her while they were together, except for saying a hello and bye.

"I've read the entire series so far, but at the moment I'm reading the 5th book..." He nodded a bit. 

"Y/n-chan!" Y/n and Illumi looked to see the door open to be Killua, he was waiting for the female, he noticed Illumi was inside with Y/n and looked at them quietly, scared of his big brother slightly.

"Bye for now..." Illumi said as he pecked Y/n's forehead as he left the room, leaving the female in a daze.

'Did Illumi just...??? WHAT??!' She was thinking as her face turned a light pink from the sudden affection Illumi gave her.

"N/n?" Killua said as he poked the female's pink cheek.

"Oh sorry Killu, I was thinking of something..." She replied, making the small boy tilt his head. "Lets go and play."

~~~~

"Night Kallu..." Y/n said softly as the small boy headed off with the paper origami they had made a few moments ago.

As he headed off, Y/n cleaned up the cut up paper and laid down in her bed, before she switched the light off, she head a soft knock and Illumi came in.

"Oh...hey Illumi..." Y/n said softly. He said a soft Hello, seemingly came back from a mission , and had taken a shower shown by his damp long black hair, he laid down in the bed with the female, it wasn't anything new, since he had down it a few times before.

Y/n switched her lamp off and closed her eyes. She felt arms wrap around her waist and was slowly pulled close to the male, as he rested his head against her's. 

"This is what couples do right?" Illumi said softly as he held the confused, and flustered, female close to him.

"Y-yeah..." She replied, stuttering slightly. Her mind was confused hearing him call them a couple.

'I'm dating him??? Since when?? What's going on?!?!' She thought as Illumi held her close, his breathing became steady as he fell asleep.

Y/n, feeling too tired to do anything, decided to leave it and close her eyes falling asleep, accepting the small amount of affection Illumi was giving her

~~~~~~~

What do you think? A double update YAY! It's mostly to make up the fact that I didn't update Sweet Bunny yet... And I love Illumi too much T~T