Chapter 7: Unripe Fruit~

Y/n had been living there for 3 months by now. She had gotten use to her life, along with learning what Illumi tries to do around her.

Like he would, twitched his left hand slightly when wanting to hold the female's hand, or him looking at her and leans slightly towards her, he wants a hug. It was small mentions of when he wants affection, which ends with Y/n doing what he wants, she secretly enjoys giving the male a hug or holding his hand, since she started to developed a liking towards the male. 

Nothing really changed with her relations to Killua and Kalluto, just they were closer, and Kalluto started to talk with her some times when they hang out.

Killua had started to talk more about his sister more, who's name was Alluka. He promised that Y/n would be able to go visit Alluka one day, which he was going to let the older female meet Alluka, even if he had to go against the rules.

Well today was normal, but it was storming, thunder was heard and Y/n could see lightning from her window. She was wrapped in a blanket, with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. 

It was sunny an hour a go, when she was with Killua outside, playing games far away from the mansion, soon it ended up storming and the duo were soaked once they got back to the mansion, and they were both scolded, by the butlers. 

Y/n was shivering slightly, and sneezed a bit, most likely getting sick from the storm

Y/n felt someone touch her head.

"Illumi? Aren't you meant to be- EEK!" Y/n jumped and fell off her bed, landing on her back, she sat up to see a male who was tall, he had red hair and light amber eyes, which were staring down at her, seeming slightly amused at her reaction to seeing him, and a smug look on his face.

"My~ My~ Who are you~" The male looked at her. He seemed to examine her.  The female was too scared to react to the male. She stared at him. Soon she felt a familiar yet dangerous aura coming. She looked at the door to find Illumi, he had a dark aura emitting from him.

"Hisoka, what are you doing here." Illumi seemed angry with the surprise visit from the male, who Y/n guessed was Hisoka.

"Nice to see you too Illumi~" 'Hisoka' said to the male as Illumi went over and the 2 males seemed to be close. Y/n got up and looked at the 2 males, feeling awkward as they were talking. 

"Hello, my name is Y/n..." Y/n said and smiled awkwardly a bit, introducing herself to the red haired male.

"Hisoka~" He smiled down at the female. "I sense a strong aura from you~ You precious unripe fruit~" That confused the female.

She didn't know nen, well she didn't learn it yet. She knew about it from all the books she read and that she knew Illumi had learnt it, so she started to slowly teach herself through meditation, but she never really had time from Killua taking all her attention and Kalluto spending time with her at night. But she didn't have her aura yet at least.

Illumi, seeming frustrated with the male's random surprise entrance. 

"Why are you here Hisoka." Illumi narrowed his eyes slightly in the direction of Hisoka.

"I need you to do something for me~" Hisoka said and smirked slightly as the males left the room, leaving a confused Y/n.

She sat down on her bed again and was trying to mentally process who this Hisoka guy was. And that she was an 'unripe fruit'?

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if I didn't really make Illumi's and Hisoka's relationship like the show/manga I tried. Also Sorry for Hisoka fans that I can't write him