Chapter 11: Boredom

Hi Hi! I recommend to get ready to reread the prior chapters as they start to be edited! Longer note at the end)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared up at the ceiling, bored out of your mind. Killua was training with Illumi, Kalluto was training as well, Alluka was trapped underground.

You were alone. You couldn't really talk with anyone else - You know you were hated by Kikyo, you never properly met Silva or Zeno, but considering how Kikyo acted, you didn't really want to.

You looked at the books that you were reading about Nen, stories you enjoyed and various other interesting books, but you read all over them already... 4 times! 

Getting up, you headed out of your room to find something to do. Hearing a voice and sounds from what seems to be a video game, you opened the door slightly and poked your head into the room seeing a male - Milluki.

He didn't seem to notice you as he was playing his game, talking quite loudly. Your eyes gazed around his room to see the cardboard cut outs of anime characters, figurines, posters and a few.. other objects...

You were wondering what he was play, opening the door a bit more to try and see, Milluki turned to see you, causing your body to jump a bit.

"Hey why are you here?!" He took off his headset and setting it aside and went over to you. He was shorter than you, he looked round about 14 years old.

"Oh I just heard you talking and the game. I was wondering maybe we could hang out together." Milluki stares at you, not believing what ever words had escaped your lips.

After a few moments he opened his door a bit wider so you can come inside. As you entered the room, you got hit with a not really pleasent smell, though you ignored it and looked at the screen to see the game.

"Here." The male tossed you a controller after he plugged it into the console. Luckily catching it, you watched as the male saved and exited the game before choosing a new game and allowing you to join.

Pressing the 'start' button, you entered and you were moving the joystick to pick a character before pressing 'A' to select it. As Milluki chose his, it entered the game.

The controls popped up onto the loading screen, causing you to try and read them quickly before it started.

As the first few rounds came by, you were on a loosing streak, as Milluki won every single time.

You huffed, still determined to try and win in this game. "Y/n? N/n?" You heard your name being called by Killua as he poked his head into the room. His eyes lit up and went over, grabbing your hand and pulling you.

"Let's go play!" He had a few bruises and cuts all over his body. You got up and scooped the small male into your arms. "Let's go get you cleaned up first alright, we don't want your injures to get infected."

"I'm not a baby Y/n! I'm fine!" "Don't be rude to your second mother that is rude!" "Y/n!" Milluki watched as you were carrying his younger brother out of the room. He wasn't surprised that you left him for Killua - he was the favourite after all. He was surprised that you stuck so long around him and not making comments on his room, appearance or anything.

He looked at the controller that you were previously using and smiles a bit - he was glad to have a friend now, well he considered you a friend at least, hopefully you do too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note about book and updates:

Updates are back on schedule!! After a year I know sorry-

The previous chapters will be edited for 2 main reasons

1 - I cringe at them

2 - I want the reader to be changed to a more gender neutral by using You/your pronouns mixed with They/Them.

Along with a bit more story added into it. If you want an example of how it will be written, I changed the prologue and this chapter will be how the story will be written now!

Thanks for reading

~Skypie