Chapter 5: Kalluto Time

Y/n sat outside, reading a book like normal. She was humming to herself, since Killua was out on a mission, she decided to wait for him.

She hadn't noticed some one watching her from a distance, Kalluto, who was on a debate on going over to the female or not. He was having a small internal battle inside of his head.

"Hey...?" He looked over to the female, who was looking at him and smiled a bit.

"Wanna join me for a bit?" He quietly looked at the female, nodding a bit, he slowly went over to her and sat down next to her. It was quiet as the female was reading a book, the only thing that could really be heard was the noises from the animals and the soft humming from the older female.

"Kalluto right?" Y/n asked the male next to her, who nodded slightly. "My name is Y/n, but I think you know that already since...I've been here for a while..." She replied softly, feeling awkward.

There was a silence again.

"You don't talk a lot do you?" Y/n asked softly, with the male next to her, shaking his head.

"Well what do you want to do?" She asked the male who, took the female's hand and they got up and headed inside into his bedroom. As they had entered his room, Kalluto took out a small cut out of people who were connected and all had been colored with faces on and fake hair, symbolizing a different person in his family, along with one of Y/n next to Illumi. 

"Wow, thats really cool!" Y/n smiled at Kalluto as she looked at the paper people.

"Can you teach me how to make one?" She asked Kalluto, who seemed to brighten up a bit at hearing the female ask him. He nodded and grabbed paper for them to recreate the paper people

~

"So like this?" Y/n asked as she pulled it apart to leave a string of 4 people, which Kalluto nodded and opened his to reveal a string of 10 people.

"How do you do that... and have so many people..." Y/n stared at it. The door opened to be Kikyo who noticed Kalluto was with the female.

"Kalluto, there you are." Kikyo smiled at her son, ignoring the older female in the room. "Your training is starting soon." Kalluto nodded a bit, seeming sad at the news of not playing with the older female, who he finally was able to play with.

"We can continue later okay." Y/n smiled at Kalluto, who nodded a bit. He made a small wave as he left with his mother. Killua's head poked in the room after Kalluto and Kikyo left and he noticed the female, that he was looking for.

"There you are..." Killua huffed a bit, finally seeing the female. "Lets go! I wanna go play in the sandbox with you."  

He tried to drag the female off, who giggled a bit and got up, following the male towards where he wanted to play.

"Lets go Killu."

~

As Kalluto was walking with his mother towards where he was going to play.

"You are not allowed to play with her...." Kikyo told her son, who jumped slightly at hearing that. He asked softly

"Why...?"

"She is interrupting your training, she already is ruining Kil's potential, but father isn't doing anything about it." She tsked as the 2 were walking, Kalluto frowned a bit at hearing that, he finally got to play with her,but he wasn't allowed to play with her?

He didn't want to listen to his mother and still play with Y/n, but how would he be able to?

~

"Killu? It's late...it's 12am...what do you need?" Y/n let out a yawn as she sat up from her bed, turning her lamp on that was next to her bed to see Kalluto.

"Kalluto? What do you need?" She asked softly, as the small boy took out the chain of paper people, quietly asking for her to play with him.

"Oh, alright then, lets play, but not for too long since you need your sleep, Kalluto." She patted the males head as he climbed onto the female's bed, and set the crafting surplies for them to create more paper chains.

He nodded a bit and smiled, he was happy, even if he had to go against his mother's rule and disobey her, he was happy at least he could play with Y/n.